4

Fade Away

"Nana-ssi.. More.. Ahh.."

 

Jooyeon's P.O.V

I wasn't best pleased with Nana since I heard everything last night. How long had Lizzy been in our room? 2 days? They were already sleeping together and doing god knows what else.

I was sat outside with Uee. We were having a normal conversation when the topic changed to Nana.

"So, how are you and Nana? Had any arguments?" She asked.

"Things are okay I guess.. But ever since Lizzy moved up Nana's been with her all the time." I said.

Uee frowned. "What do you mean?"

"At first they walked around together, then I walked in on them kissing and now they sleep together." I mumbled. "You can't tell anyone about this."

"Wait.. What? But isn't Lizzy like fourteen or something? And Nana's almost sixteen.." Uee started. "You need to do something about it, they can't do this. Do they know how mad the headmaster will be if he finds out?" She sighed.

"It's bad isn't it.. But I don't know what to do.. Nana never listens to me." I said. "She always teases me about us.."

"Yeah, but at least we're of age." Uee said. "Come on Joo, we have to sort this out."

We stood up and walked to my room to find Nana and Lizzy cuddling each other.

"Nana, we need to talk outside." I said, trying to sound calm.

She got up and I lead her out of the room whilst Uee spoke to Lizzy.

"What's up Joo?" Nana asked casually.

"It's about you and Lizzy. She's underaged Nana and so are you. You can't be doing those kinds of things, do you know how much trouble you'll be in if the headmaster knows?" I stared at her seriously. "Lizzy's just a kid.."

"Stop saying that. She's not a kid." Nana growled. "She's more than that."

"Nana, if this relationship doesn't stop we're going to have to tell the headmaster." I said.

 

Lizzy's P.O.V

"I know you love Nana a lot, but these things aren't safe to do when you aren't the right age." Uee was saying. "You're both underaged, you could get in serious trouble."

"But Uee-ssi, I'm mature enough for these things." I said.

Uee sighed and shook her head. "No.. Lizzy, you don't understand. You could get suspended for this."

"S.. Suspended? I don't want to be suspended!" I cried.

"Then wait until you're of age, then you can be with Nana. I'm not saying this to scare you, I just want the best for you two." She said. "You see, me and Jooyeon used to like each other a lot but we couldn't be together until this year. We had to wait, but it's worth it."

Nana and Jooyeon came back in, and Jooyeon was bleeding.

"Yah, what happened to you?!" Uee ran over to Jooyeon and held her face.

"She hit me." Jooyeon mumbled, glaring at Nana.

"Come on.. Let's take you to the hospital wing.." Uee sighed, then she took Jooyeon away.

I looked over at Nana. "What happened?"

"I don't want to talk about it.." She muttered. "What did Uee say to you?"

"I'll get suspended if the headmaster finds out about us.." I said. "We can't be together Nana-ssi."

"She's just saying that to put ideas in your head.. There's a girl in our year who sleeps around loads and she's never in trouble." She said, hugging me. "Don't listen to them anymore.."

"But Nana-ssi.." I started.

"No.. Shh.."

"I just-"

"Shh."

I just want the best for us.