1

Fade Away

Nana's P.O.V

"Hey, Nana, did you hear about that girl who's moving up into our year?" My friend Jooyeon asked.

"No.. Why? How did she move up? Isn't she a bit too young?" I asked, looking up from my book.

Jooyeon shrugged. "I guess she was too good for the lower year. Professor Kim wouldn't tell me her name, but the lower year are fourteen and fifteen year olds."

"As long as she doesn't come bother me then I don't care. I'm trying to study.." I mumbled, looking down at my book.

"Study? Since when did Im Jinah study?" She snorted.

"We have a test tomorrow in the only class I'm failing. My parents said if I fail it this year they'll make sure I get tutored by.. Uhh.. What are they called.." I stopped, thinking.

"Oh.. I know.. The ones with the parents who aren't magic.. Yeah.. Them.. I don't see why you don't like them, they're magicians too." She said. "But you're gonna be all moody if I keep bothering you, so bye." She walked out and I was left alone.

 

Lizzy's P.O.V

"You shouldn't worry about moving up into the next year. You'll do great." Professor Park was saying. "You'll be able to show your full potential since the work will be up to your ability instead of the easy work here. Your room is Harmonia and I'm not quite sure who's in there, but I'm sure they'll welcome you. Do you have all your things packed for the move?"

I nodded. "Should I go now?"

Professor Park nodded. "If you need anything you know where my office is."

I went to my now old room and picked up my bags with all my things in and made my way to the next year's rooms. I looked for the room Harmonia and it was somewhere near the end. I knocked on the door.

"Who's that?" A voice from inside asked.

"A.. Uhhm.. Park Sooyoung. I'm moving up from the lower year, Professor Park said this is my room. Can I come in?" I asked, feeling a bit nervous.

The person didn't speak for a moment. "...Fine.. You may enter, Park Sooyoung."

I walked into the room slowly, it was a rather large room and there was a girl sat at a desk reading a book.

"Your bed is the bottom one on the left." She said without looking up. "Don't make too much noise."

I quietly put my things away and sat on the bed. The girl finished her work quite quickly and stood up.

"So.. Why did you move up?" She asked me.

"The work was too easy for me." I said.

"Ah.. You said your name was Park Sooyoung?" She asked.

I nodded. "But people usually call me Lizzy."

"Alright.. Anyway.. You have to be quiet whenever I'm here. I don't like noise, if you do make too much noise or have your.. Friends.. In here, I'll turn you into the worst possible animal I can think of." She said, then she left.

"W-Wait!" I yelled, but it was too late. "She never told me her name.."