Chapter 4: The good guy saviour

Stuck between two
"Hyuna! Today we will know who will be the class representatives for our class special performance marathon!" Jiyoon said excitedly.
 
Today was the day where Mrs Bora had promised the class that she would inform them about who was going to be the ones representing their class for the three segments of the special performance marathon this year. 
 
As Mrs Bora walked into the class, the students remained quiet as they were all curious and eager to hear about Mrs Bora's decision. 
 
"So today.. I will be announcing to the class on who will be the ones representing our class for the performance marathon. I believe that all of you are eager to have such an opportunity but only some can be chosen, I hope the rest won't be too disappointed. You always have next year." as she shifted her gaze around the class at the faces of the passionate students.
 
"First, I will be announcing the dance segment. For this segment, it would be the girls... Hyuna, Sohyun, Jiyoon, Gayoon and Jihyun." upon hearing what Mrs Bora had said, Hyuna turned around to look at her girls as she gave a smirk. She had already been sure that she would be the one leading the dance marathon with the girls since they were all from the dance group in their school team and she was the head. Of course, she would be the one representing the class, who else would it be?
 
There wasn't any commotions about it at all, zero discussions between the students. The class had already knew that this was going to be the final decision of their form teacher, and they respected that. Since you can't deny that Hyuna was the most popular girl in school, and also the head of the school's dancing group.
 
"Secondly, it would be the band performance segment. For this, it would be... Ji woo, Changmin, Wooyoung and Eunhyuk." another non-surprising news. The results were predictable, but some students still got disappointed. But still, they gave their fullest support. They wouldn't want their class to loose just because of their selfishness. There were already two stance in class, "the popular ones" and "the unpopular ones". 
 
"Thirdly, the singing segment. This segment would be given to, Eun Jae." Mrs Bora said, as she smiled. She knew that a commotion was going to start, because none of the students would have predicted that this segment would be given to Eun Jae, the unpopular girl that nobody even thought she had actually even had a stand in class. She wasn't rich, she didn't even have a single friend in class. She was even below the grouping of "the unpopular ones". 
 
Everyone was shocked, including Eun Jae herself. As she heard Mrs Bora's decision, her eye widened as she heard her name. She had never expected of her to even be able to be participating it together as one of the class, furthermore a representative. 
 
"What?!" Hyuna said in shock as her face slowly changed from shock to jealousy. Her face darkened. 
 
"No discussions class, this is my decision." Mrs Bora said. She shifted her view to Eun Jae, which at that moment was also looking at her, she then gave Eun Jae a smile.
 
*flashback*
 
"Why Eunjae of all students?" Mr Jongshin, the co-form teacher of the class asked curiously as he looked at the form that Mrs Bora had filled up on the representives of the class for the performance marathon.
 
"Don't you know? Did you see her record? She was a great singer, with talent. But she suddenly stopped at the age of 12." Mrs Bora said as she grabbed Eun Jae's 
record and passed it to Mr Jongshin.
 
*flashback ends*
 
"I believe something has happened when she was 12 years old to have made her stopped singing.. and I'm going to find out what." Mrs Bora thought to herself. She then quietens down the class and continued with her speech.
 
"There is an additional last segment added in last minute. This segment is whereby there will be one female representative and one male representative of this class, working together to form a good performance. Basically it will include singing and dancing." Mrs Bora announced as she looked towards Eun jae and Ji woo.
 
"Hyuna, I'm sure you'll be the female lead!" Jihyun said, smiling at Hyuna as Hyuna smirked.
 
"This segment will be given to, Jiwoo and Eunjae." 
 
Ji woo and Eun jae looked at one another awkwardly, as they turned away. They haven't even started talking at all, only the first time where they fought at the road. How would it be possible to work on singing and dancing together in coherent.
 
"Oops..." Jihyun said as she smiled awkwardly. 
 
Double anger. Hyuna felt humiliated. Why would she be beaten by a girl that is just a nobody within just a few days? With Eun jae messing up everything in her life. Snatching her positions, the guys. She felt hatred for that girl. She would definitely make her pay.
 
"So that'd be all. So let's start with lesson. Open up your book to page...."
 
"What am I going to do now.... should I talk to Mrs Bora about me giving up my position to someone else?" Eunjae thought. She didn't felt like she would be able to do this, besides, she didn't even have any time to practise... and the fact that she had given up on singing and playing the piano at the age of 12.
 
"I'm going to make her pay." Hyuna thought to herself as she stared at Eun jae with anger.
 
---
 
"Wow Jiwoo! You're already in the spotlight now after just 5 days in school! Representing the class for your bands performance." Hoya teased.
 
"He already was in the spotlight on the first day of school." Sunggyu corrected Hoya as he let out a playful smile.
 
"Right... but it's a pity though, that you aren't in the same class as we are, if so we would be able to perform together" Hoya said as he continued eating his food. At that moment, Dongwoo smacked Hoya's head.
 
"Are you stupid? Every year we will perform. Together with the SHINee hyung's. Did you forget? And Jiwoo will have to join us for that." Dongwoo said as he gave Hoya an annoyed look as Hoya grabbed his painful head, trying to lighten the pain by rubbing it lightly.
 
"That way we will be able to perform together! You will join us right Ji woo?" Woohyun said gleefully and at the same time sincerely.
 
"Yeah. Sure." Ji woo said, as he continued eating his meal. 
 
At that moment, when Ji woo turned his head, he caught sight of Eun jae who has walked past them, and towards the girls toilet. Behind her were Hyuna and her group of girlfriends, following. They then entered the toilet.
 
"Will something happen?" Ji woo thought to himself as he frowned. 
 
---
 
"YAH. LEE EUN JAE." Hyuna shouted as Eun jae walked out of the cubicle where she was in. She was shocked to see that Hyuna and her group of friends were waiting for her outside the cubicle. 
 
"YOU THINK YOU CAN TAKE OVER MY POSITION AS THE MOST POPULAR GIRL IN SCHOOL? STUPID BITXH WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?" Hyuna screamed at her loudly as she grabbed onto Eun jae's collar. Eun jae backed away from her and wanted to walk out of the cubicle but her group of girlfriends were surrounding her she couldn't escape. 
 
"HA, TODAY YOU WILL HAVE A TASTE OF WHAT IT IS LIKE TO MESS WITH ME, HYUNA." As Hyuna pushed Eun jae to the ground. At that moment, Jihoon banged the door and ran into the toilet, as he stopped Hyuna and her friends and took Eunjae to his side. 
 
"What do you think you are doing here bullying an innocent girl?!" Jihoon shouted at them as Hyuna and the girls backed away. 
 
"If you are seen one more time, messing with her, you are dead." Jihoon warned, as he grabbed Eun jae's hand and walked off. At that moment, there were crowds gathering around the outside of the girls toilet. They were both shocked of what Hyuna had did, some of them pin-pointed Hyuna and the girls for doing such a thing, some kept quiet, since they were scared, and some were supporting them, and pinpointing Eun jae, instead.
 
Jiwoo was standing in the middle of the crowd, he wanted to go in there but his brother was one step earlier. Jihoon actually walked past the girls toilet whereby he actually heard a commotion happening, and that was when he rushed in to stop it. But all in all, Jiwoo was glad that things were settled now. He walked back towards his seat and continued his meal when the Infinite boys started bombarding him with questions of what happened.
 
---
 
Ji hoon grabbed Eun jae's hand as he leaded her towards the school's garden. Eun jae just followed him behind quietly, crying at the same time due to shock. He then stopped somewhere with a bench and sat down.
 
"Thanks." Eun jae said as she wiped her tears away with her hands after he let go of them.
 
"It's nothing. This seem to be the second time I helped you with something." Jihoon said jokingly as he smiled at her softly.
 
"Second time?" Eun jae looked up at Jihoon after wiping her tears away, as she realized that it was the same guy that returned her the book that she had lost a few days ago.
 
"You don't remember me? Wow, I'm hurt." Jihoon joked as he gave a pretentious sad face.
 
"Nono.. I just didn't notice it was you." Eunjae quickly replied, thinking that he was really hurt.
 
"Haha, I'm just joking don't get so anxious." Jihoon said as he gave Eunjae a smile. 
 
"Oh.. okay.." Eun jae smiled back. 
 
"The next time they bully you, remember to tell me alright? Remember, my name is Kim Jihoon." Jihoon said as he patted Eunjae's head and passed her a piece of paper.
 
"This is my number, call me if you need any help. I'm 24/7 available." Jihoon said, as the bell rang. He then walked off back to class as Eun jae sat there staring at that piece of paper. 
 
"Kim Jihoon... why does this sound so familiar.. but he is a really good guy." Eun jae thought to herself, smiling, as she folded that paper nicely and kept it in her pocket. 
 
 
 
So how was this episode? A little bit of starting here and there. I hope you like it! Next chapter coming soon!! And thank you subscribers. I love you guys so much. Cannot thank you enough for subscribing my story!!