Chapter 10: The choice

Stuck between two
He looked at the backview of the two, slowly distancing themselves away. He felt hurt. Why didn't she choose me? He thought to himself. And why did he feel so upset just because of this girl's one choice? 
 
"Am I falling for her?" Jiwoo thought to himself.
 
---
 
"Will he be angry?" Eunjae thought to herself while walking towards Jihoo's car.
 
"Are you okay?" Jihoo asked, somewhat feeling a little hurtful inside that Eunjae seems to be deep in thoughts because of Jiwoo.
 
No replies. And after getting ignored, Jihoo decided to remain silent throughout the whole trip back.
 
As they finally reached Eunjae's place, she was still deep into thoughts. She didn't even realize that they've already reached.
 
"Eunjae." Jihoo called her finally.
 
"I'm sorry Jiwoo.. Jihoo has already planned it earlier together with me. If I went with you, it would be really wrong..." Eunjae thought to herself.
 
"Eunjae.." Jihoo tried calling again, but Eunjae was still in deep thoughts.
 
"Eunjae!" Jihoo nudged her, while calling her. That was when she finally came back into her senses.
 
"Yeah?!?!" Eunjae questioned, a little shocked.
 
"We reached.." 
 
"Oh, wow that was fast Jihoo-oppa. Thank you for sending me back home!" Eunjae quickly thanked him and bid farewell. Without looking back, she dashed up to her apartment, to see if Jiwoo has already reached home.
 
"Eunjae... I feel so hurt, you know that?" Jihoo thought to himself while he looked up the window to see if the lights of Eunjae's apartment was . After it was switched on, he drove back home, with a little broken heart.
 
---
 
"Why isn't Jiwoo-sshi home yet..." she thought to herself as she opened the door.
 
As she scanned through the house to see if there was any sign of Jiwoo coming back. But there was no clues. The apartment was the same as how it left off to be when they left in the morning.
 
"Sigh..." disappointed, she went to take a shower, and then to bed.
 
---
 
Morning came, as she woke up, she could smell something nice coming from the kitchen. She got up and tidied herself, then went off to the kitchen to take a look.
 
"Jiwoo-sshi?" she called out to the backview of a guy, making breakfast.
 
"Annyeong!" It wasn't Jiwoo. At the moment as she realized it, she screamed and grabbed onto the nearest weapon she could find in the house. As she charged towards the unfamiliar looking person, she was stopped.
 
"YAH LEE EUNJAE! HE'S MY FRIEND. CALM DOWN!!" Jiwoo called out from behind her, as she stopped on her steps and turned behind to take a look. She realized Jiwoo standing there, looking wet. 
 
"I was taking a shower. I got drunk yesterday and stayed at his house. So I invited him over to have breakfast together." Jiwoo said, walking towards the unfamiliar looking guy.
 
"I'm so sorry for misunderstanding this, er- er-" 
 
"Kim Sung kyu."
 
"Sorry Sung kyu-sshi." Eunjae bowed down sincerely.
 
"It's okay." Sungkyu said while smiling brightly.
 
---
 
"So how does this taste?" Sungkyu asked, observing Eunjae's and Jiwoo's first expression on their first bite on the french toast that he has made.
 
"It's yummy." Eunjae said, smiling.
 
"Yeah. So-so." Jiwoo replied, without any facial expressions, as he continued eating his breakfast.
 
"You're always saying so-so with no expressions. Heartless guy." Sungkyu rolled his eye at Jiwoo then settled himself down beside Eunjae on the sofa, smiling.
 
"So, you are Jiwoo's room mate now?" he teased.
 
Before Eunjae could react, she choked on herself. Jiwoo hurriedly went to the fridge to get her some water.
 
"Thank you.." Eunjae stopped coughing after the water.
 
"It isn't really called room mate. More of, his landlord." Eunjae said, laughing.
 
"It's because I owe him some favours, and he's needing a place to stay, that's why." Eunjae explained.
 
"Oh...." Sungkyu, still a little not taking it.
 
"Aish, Sungkyu stop it." Jiwoo warned.
 
"Okay okay." Sungkyu laughed again.
 
---
 
The three then finished up breakfast and went off to school together, yet seperately. Since Sungkyu has his own car, Sungkyu was in his car, while Jiwoo and Eunjae 
was together in Jiwoo's car.
 
"So.. how's practise?" Eunjae, trying to start up a topic to break the awkward silence.
 
"Fine." Jiwoo said, without even looking at Eunjae.
 
"Good?" Eunjae asked again, requesting for a longer reply.
 
"Yea." she still got a one word reply from Jiwoo. 
 
"Are you mad?" she directly asked from her instincts. Jiwoo remained quiet, ignoring her question.
 
"I'm sorry I-" before she could continue, Jiwoo interrupted her.
 
"No." 
 
They then reached the school compound and as she alighted the car, Jiwoo directly walked off to class without even waiting for her nor walking together with her.
 
"He obviously is mad." Eunjae thought to herself as she pouted. She's feeling somewhat a little annoyed at that moment.
 
---
 
Recess then came, and SHINee came as per normal to fetch Eunjae for recess.
 
"Let's go!" Key tugged his arms into Eunjae's as he dragged her along to the canteen, following behind was Taemin, Onew and Minho.
 
"I'll catch up with you later." Jihoo said as he waved to them.
 
"Where is he going?" Eunjae asked Key out of curiosity. 
 
"I don't know." Key said, as he nudged his shoulders to show he doesn't know.
 
"He'll probably join us later!" Key said again, noticing that Eunjae was looking a little worried, looking behind.
 
---
 
"Hyuna-sshi." Jihoo walked towards her table.
 
"Hello Jihoo-oppa!" Hyuna shocked that Jihoo would look for her.
 
"Come with me." Jihoo then pulled Hyuna's arm, as he leaded her towards the balcony.
 
---
 
"Why are you looking for me oppa?" Hyuna asked with the cutest voice she can possible.
 
"Stop calling me oppa. We are not that close." Jihoo said, in a tensed tone.
 
"Wha-"
 
"I know what you did." Jihoo said again.
 
With these words, Hyuna got a little shocked.
 
"What did I do?" Hyuna said, in a change of tone from cutesy to seriousness.
 
"To Eunjae's bike. I saw it." 
 
"I-"
 
"No need to say a word. I'm warning you, for once and for all. If you dare touch Eunjae or try to meddle with her life one more time, you are dead." Jihoo warned, with bloodshot eyes.
 
After giving the warning, he walked towards the cafeteria.
 
"Don't test me." he said as he was walking towards the cafeteria.
 
"I can't believe Jihoo-oppa looked for me because of that bxtch. I'm going to make her pay, one day." 
 
You will never know what a girl can do if she's filled with hatred and jealousy. 
 
 
Wrote this chapter within like 1hour. I hope that it's acceptable for you guys! More and more conflicts and problems coming up. And of course, lovely scenes too. I hope you guys like this chapter! I know it's not really a damn good job but.... acceptable for you all? :D Comment to let me know! Thank you subscribers and lovely readers too, for supporting me on this fanfiction. Your comments/votes/subscriptions really spur me to write more! :D