Chapter 3: The beginning

Stuck between two
"Ji woo, would you like a ride to school from hyung today?" Ji hoo offered as he watched Ji woo walked down the stairs and towards the dining table. 
 
"It's okay, I have my own car." Ji woo replied coldly as he walked over to grab a piece of bread. Without even looking, he walked out of the house.
 
Although Ji woo and Ji hoo were brothers, they were never too close to one another because they weren't biological brothers, they had the same appa but different umma's. Ji woo's mother had passed away when he was only at the age of 10, it was then when he was brought back to the Kim family by his appa. Although Ji hoo had always looked upon him as his own younger brother, Ji woo was difficult to get close to for Ji hoo. There were too many obstacles between them for them to have a good brotherly relationship. 
 
Despite the fact that they have been living in Canada together for 2 years, with nobody to rely on except them two, their relationship still has its distance. Ji woo was always keeping his distance away from people, he was quiet most of the time. 
 
"It's okay Ji hoo, don't be too hard on yourself." Mr Kim whom witnessed the incident comforted Ji hoon. Ji hoon replied back with a half smile.
 
---
 
"Hey Ji woo!" Hoya called out as he saw Ji woo walking towards them from the school gates. Ji woo replied with a nodd and a small smile. 
 
"Heard some rumours about one of the iest girls in school that's interested in you."  Sungyeol said, looking around. As Sungyeol noticed Hyuna walking towards them, with her group of friends.
 
He nudged Ji woo. "That's the girl!" 
 
Ji woo looked towards the direction where Hyuna and her friends were, but he had no idea who she was. He didn't have any slight memories about Hyuna, although she had requested for Mrs Bora to place Ji woo beside her in class. Ji woo didn't bothered to notice about her at all.
 
"I'm not interested." Ji woo said, as he looked away from that direction and walked off towards class.
 
"You can't say that, she is one of the most popular girls in school!" Dong woo exclaimed as he chased after Ji woo.
 
"Why not? She's not my type." Ji woo replied back, stopping suddenly. "I reached class, you guys go to class too, see you during lunch break." Ji woo waved around without turning as he continued walking towards his seat.
 
"What......................... is that kid gay? He hasn't had any girlfriends before in his life." Dong woo said, disappointed.
 
"He did...." Sungkyu thought to himself, as he stared at Ji woo's backview. 
 
"Let's head to class now. The bell's gonna ring" Hoya said. And they all walked towards their class.
 
---
 
"So students! The school's 25th anniversary day is coming soon and you all know what's going to happen.." Mrs Bora announced to the class. The students all got really excited and started discussing about how great that day would be.
 
"Sigh, again with this celebration......" Eun jae thought to herself as she stared out the window. 
 
It was the only day that the students do not have to attend lessons and they can have a whole day enjoying celebrations with class bonding activities. They didn't need to wear their school uniforms for that day either.There was even a ballroom dance after the event at night. It was the day that Eun jae hated the most. Despite being a no lessons day, it would leave a record in bad attendance if you didn't attended this celebration. 
 
"And this year, like any other years, I guess the two performing bands would be SHINee and Infinite. Would Ji woo-sshi join the Infinite boys on performing this year?" Mrs Bora asked and the whole class stayed quiet, anticipating an answer.
 
"Er... maybe." Ji woo said without any interest. 
 
"Okay then, class, this year there would be a special event. Each class will have their own supporting casts and there would be a performance marathon. There would be three aspects, dancing, band performance, and singing. We would send in representatives from our class." The whole class went wild, they were all excited about this special event, and almost everyone was interested in taking part.
 
"But.. the people representing the class will be picked by me. I will let you know who will be the ones taking part by the end of this week." Mrs Bora said, smiling. 
 
---
 
The bell for lunch break rang. As the students were packing their bags getting ready to leave with their friends to have lunch together, Ji hoo suddenly walked into the class. 
 
"Erhem..." He stopped at the door and cleared his throat. All the attention was taken by him.
 
"What's hyung doing here." Ji woo, confused and misinterpreted that his hyung was there to look for him.
 
"Is Lee Eun jae-sshi here?" He looked around the class as he gave an attractive smile. 
 
"There." The girls in class answered him dreamily as they pointed towards Eun jae.
 
"What is hyung looking for her for" Ji woo looked over towards Eun jae with his eyebrows crossed.
 
Eun jae looked up as Ji hoo walked over, holding the book that he had picked up yesterday from the girl that he banged into. The guy that Eun jae had banged into was him. She looked up and saw what he was holding. 
 
"Why does he have my book?" She went through her bag to check if it was really lost, and slowly recalling the incident that occured yesterday.
 
"Thanks." She took the book off his hands, as she awkwardly looked away after giving a thankful smile and continued with what she was doing after placing the book into her bag.
 
"You're welcome." Ji hoo smiled charmingly and looked over towards where Ji woo was and gave a small smile, but Ji woo just looked away coldly and continued packing his bag. 
 
As Ji hoo walked out of class, all the girls shot Eun jae a disgusted look. 
 
"Who does she think she is, trying to get two prince at once." one random girl in class said.
 
"Don't worry, she won't." another said with an evil smirk.
 
 
 
I think my stories kinda draggy. Maybe I should go straight into what will happen instead of going rounds and rounds? This chapter seems kinda boring to me........ it's been a few boring chaps. Interesting ones coming soon? So what are your comments on this chapter? I hope you like it!