Chapter 1: When they first met

Stuck between two
"I'm running late, I'm running late!!!" Lee Eun Jae screamed inside her head as she cycled along the pathway she had to go through everyday to reach her school. She used all the energy she had left and cycled as hard as she could. She was in a rush that she didn't even bothered looking at the traffic, and dashed across the road like that.
 
"Screeeee.............cccccccccc.....................hhhhh" Eun Jae looked in shock at the car right infront of her, stopped her bike, and closed her eyes. For a second there she thought her life was just gonna end like that. But luckily, the car managed to stop right on time.
 
The driver of the car opened the door violently. "YAH, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" he stared madly at her. 
 
"AT LEAST GROW SOME EYES AND LOOK CAREFULLY AT THE TRAFFIC LIGHTS!" he shouted, slammed his car door and drove off. 
 
"What a rude person... why does he need to shout.. can't he just say it nicely. I got scared too right.... Pft.." Eun Jae thought to herself. She continued to cycle her way to school, she doesn't want to be late. She had always maintained a clean record in school, and she doesn't want her hard work for years to be ruined just because of one little mistake.
 
 
---
 
 
"RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!" the school bells rang as Eun Jae reached just in time at the spot where she always parked her bicycle at. 
 
"At least things are still going well so far today.. except the fact of meeting that rude harsh guy...."  she shook her head and smiled to herself as she grabbed her bag and ran up to her class. 
 
---
 
"So class, today I'll be introducing you to a new student that will be joining us!" as Eun Jae's teacher, Mrs Bora said. "His name is Kim Ji Woo, please be nice to him!" Mrs Bora continued as Ji woo walked in. 
 
"Isn't he the principal's son?" "Hasn't he gone overseas to study?" "He's even more handsome than he was 2 years back!" Whispers started to spread through the class as they were all discussing about Ji woo. Two years ago, he was forced to go to Canada to study since his Grandmother had just passed away then and his parents were afraid that his Grandfather would not get used to the fact of his Grandmother's death, and wished that he and his brother, would go over to Canada to look after his Grandfather. Now that his Grandfather had stabled down his emotions, he and his brother can finally return back to Korea.
 
All the students were busy chattering about Ji woo, except Eun Jae, she have never been interested in all these rumours, or little talks that occurs in the class. She doesn't have any friends in class. She was always alone, at the corner of the class. Hiding behind books, and keeping a low profile. The only friend that she had ever made was Yoon Mi but she was currently in Australia.
 
As always, Eun Jae hid behind her books, reading up what was going to be taught this lesson and getting herself ready for the lesson. 
 
"Hi, my name is Kim Ji Woo." Ji woo said, standing beside Mrs Bora. 
 
"This voice sounds so familiar...." Eun Jae thought to herself as she took a peek behind her book. "He looks familiar too....." she pondered to herself as she starting to recall back where she had actually seen him before...
 
[flashback]
"YAH, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! AT LEAST GROW SOME EYES AND LOOK CAREFULLY AT THE TRAFFIC LIGHTS!"
[end of flashback]
 
"OH RIGHT. He is that rude guy that I met on the streets just now... WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?!" Eun Jae thought, as she rolled her eyes. "What luck....." 
 
And just as Eun Jae was rolling her eyes, Ji woo caught sight of her and regconized her right away. "She's that stupid person who dashed across the road without looking.... what luck..... and she actually rolled her eyes at me, what the heck!" 
 
Mrs Bora then cleared the commotion in the class. "Erhem.... so this is our new student Kim Ji woo. So I guess you all already know him. That's good." The class then quieten down. 
 
"So Ji woo, you will be sitting beside Eun Jae." Mrs Bora said pointing towards Eun Jae.
 
"Mrs Bora, why not put Ji woo next to me? I'm sure I'll help him catch up with the class!" Hyuna requested. 
 
"It's alright hyuna, Ji woo will just sit beside Eun Jae, since there's a empty sit there." Hyuna pouted. "Fine..." 
 
 
At that moment, Ji woo caught eye contact with Eun Jae, they both rolled their eyes at one another. "It's going to be a tough school term...." they both thought at the same time.
 
 
 
 
Hello!! I hope you guys liked the first episode. I used about 1 hour of my time coming up with this. Since I'm not really good in my vocabulary, I'm sorry if this episode isn't up to standard! This is my first time doing fanfictions too. Hope you guys will like it!