Whatever You Say.

I Dream of You

It’s a new day as Jaejoong wakes up. For some reason today, he feels weak. He felt faint and laid back. There was a knock on the door. “WHAT?!” Jess began to slowly come into the room. “It’s me.” “Oh, good you’re here. I thought you were already gone.” He mumbled, “Now the real fun begins.” “Hmm?” Jess didn’t hear what he said. “Hmm? Oh!...can you please get my laundry. Thanks.” He grabbed something from under his pillow and began to study his music book again. Across from him was Jess just looking at the pile of clothes. “Ah, sorry Junsu came over and borrowed some clothes, he left a mess so I thought I should was everything in my closet since it was already out.” She protested, “Sorry but I'm not doing that. It’s not what I'm here to do.” Jae got furious, “Your job is to help me, so there you go, help me.” She held in her anger and just started to pick the clothes up one by one. Jaejoong didn’t stop at that, throughout the whole day Jaejoong sent Jess out on many chores that had nothing to do with his rehab.

 

It was finally night time and Jae had decided that he  had enough fun for the day. Jess locked herself up in her room. The weather  was very bad, and it reminded Jae of the night that the members suffered the accident. Jaejoong was already asleep but he could sense something and started to have nightmares. He started to groans and even screams. In her room, Jess was on the phone, “Hello? Ah! I mean hello!” “Wow Jess, if I don't call you. You'll forget about me!” “Mary! I'm sorry I haven't called in weeks but I've been so busy with the hospital and school!” Mary cut  her off, “Lies. All lies.” “You say that because you aren’t here, but I’m telling you the truth.” “You know I can always tell when you’re lying even now, over the phone. We’ve known each other for 20 years. Are you mad at me too, I’m sorry about my brother but, wait! It’s a boy, isn’t it?” Before she could respond, she dropped everything and ran to Jae as soon as she heard his first scream. She barged into the room and placed her hand on his chest to try and comfort him but he grabbed her hand like he did twice before. But this time no matter how hard Jess tried to break his grip, it was useless. She ended up placing her head on his chest.

    

The next morning Jaejoong woke up to sun. He turned and saw Jess next to him in his bed. He was flustered and got angry but he soon was mesmerized by her face and the feeling of her hand between his. The sun hit her face perfectly. It didn’t last long because he was feeling weird, so he let out a yell.”Ya! What are you doing?” Startled by this, Jess fell out of the bed. Jae let out a grin as he watched over Jess on the floor. ”I’m sorry, I guess I fell asleep.” She practically ran out of the room. She was so embarrassed by the incident that she didn't mention what had happened that night.

 

After having cleaned up Jess began to set up everything for Jae’s rehab session in his room without saying a word. He decided that maybe he wants to have extra fun today.”Doctor, I have a surprise for you… Bring out something from under the sink of the restroom.” She opened the cabinet doors and it was a tray full of things to give him a sponge bath. ”What wha wha what’s this?!” she stuttered. “Your surprise, don't tell me you don’t love it.” “Wha wha why don’t you wait for Oppa to get here. It’s early or maybe Junsu.” “They both have a schedule.” ”What about..” “Really?!” Having no other choice Jess approached Jae’s body. He couldn’t contain his laughter so he just turned away. Her hands were shaking but she finally brought herself to caress his skin. They both began to feel something strange and they stared at each other. Soon Micky and Junsu appear. They didn’t even notice them walk into the room.

 

Micky grabbed Jess by the wrist and pulls her out of the room. “I saw the way you guys looked at each other,” Junsu started to giggle, “Yah, Kim Jaejoong don't tell me that the meds are hitting you THAT hard.” Jaejoong pulled his stare from the door and smiled at him, “Junsu, it seems like I just might win.” “Mhhm.” Jaejoong continued, “I bet she's never even been kissed. In fact, I’ll bet you that I can do it too.” Junsu looked at him, “Hyung, is this really a kid’s game. What if this gets serious?” Jaejoong stook his hand farther out. They both shook hands. Junsu walked out, as Micky walked in.

 

“Micky, I thought you weren’t going to make it today…” Jaejoong started. “Yah! Jaejoong, don’t you dare try anything with Jess… she’s not like the rest of the girls you’re used to. “Why? Because you’re after her too?” “It’s not like that. As your older brother and as Jess’ friend, I’m telling you this. Junsu and you..” Jae cut him off, “Okay Yoochun.. Whatever you say.”