Crossed Paths.

I Dream of You

J2M have just finished filming a variety show and are walking out toward their car. They walked out of the building in a straight line. Junsu, Jaejoong, and Yoochun. In a matter of seconds a wild crowd of girls and boys surround them. Especially Kim Jaejoong, they leave no room for him to move at all. One girl says, “Oppa! You looked very handsome today.” Kim Jaejoong showed no emotions at all as he gave his autograph and only replied with a strong and deep grunt. It was almost as if the pen was the heaviest object in the world. Another fan screamed causing Jaejoong to cover his ear in annoyance, “Oh yes Hero Oppa… you worked very hard today!”  Here, she said as she handed him a rose. He faced toward her and said, “Mmm. Thank you.” He reached in to give her a kiss on her forehead. But at the split second he turned and kissed the fan boy right next to her, on the forehead. His last words sounded sarcastic as he started to walk away, “Have a great day my wonderful fans!” Right as he finished all the fans began to drop to the floor. Some screamed and some cried. That fan boy, well let’s say, he was one of the first to drop. J2M wave goodbye to their fans and get into the car.

 

As soon as all the three members got into the car and they shut the door, the atmosphere became different. Jaejoong looked somewhat disgusted, “ Aish. The things I have to do!”  He wiped his mouth and opened the window. He let the wind hit his face. His hair began to blow with the wind and the sun made his skin glitter along with his glossed lips. The car stopped at a red light and then he threw the rose out of the window. Just walking along the same street was a girl, and the rose had fallen to her feet. Jaejoong could see through the side mirror of the car that she had picked up the rose. She caught his attention, but as he was about to stick his head out, the car started driving again. Micky had an outburst, “Ya! Kim Jaejoong! Why are you like that? They’re just young girls!” Junsu pitched in, “And boys!” He started laughing his signature laugh. Micky punched him in the arm and he became startled, “Yes, Hyung.” “Don’t do those kinds of things Jaejoong. At least not in front of them.” Micky looked really concerned. Both Junsu and Jaejoong began to chuckle. “Yes, Yoochun.”

 

Meanwhile, on the other side of town, Jess has arrived to her new address and rings the door bell. A petite young woman with big eyes and a pretty smile, Moon Chaewon opened the door. Chaewon finds herself staring at Jess. They were the complete opposite of each other. In front of her was a rather tall and heavy set woman. But in her head she still thought she had a pretty face. She soon spoke, “Jess Sunbaenim, right?” Jess brought out a gift from behind her back and smiled at Chaewon. She accepted the gift and they both walked into the house. Moon Chaewon yelled, “Wait! You have to take off your shoes!” Jess screamed and they both stared at each other and began to giggle. Chaewon asked her, "That rose?" Jess had been holding onto a rose she found on the street on her way home. "No! This one is mine." Jess laughed it off. "Good, it would have been a little wierd." Chaewon gave her a tour of the house and brought her to her room. They both sat down on the floor facing each other. Chaewon broke the silence, “I’ve never been anywhere else than Seoul. How is it in the Unites States?” Jess tried to open to answer her questions but Chaewon kept talking, “I’m sure it’s really pretty. Oh, and the men must be very handsome! Oh, Sunbae, do you even understand Korean?” Jess just stared at her with a confused face, both her eyes and mouth wide open. Chaewon just kept talking, “It’s okay if you don’t know Sunbae, because I studied English at my University.” She held up her fingers and counted, “But tell me Sunbae, why did you come to Korea when it’s so far from your home, family, friends, and boyfriend.” Jess closed and became annoyed, “Ah, I see where this was going. Chaewon, sometimes it’s a good thing to go through a change. The heart is a precious thing to just let die alone. You have to let go and have faith in your dreams.” Now Chaewon was the one with wide open.

J2M are stuck in traffic because there was a traffic accident due to the raining weather. It was dead silent in the car, Junsu was studying his script, Yoochun was counting the rain drops on his window, and Jaejoong was asleep. Micky was impatient and irritated, “Manager Hyung! Please, do something to get to the station faster.” Jaejoong woke up and turned to Micky, “Micky, what do you want poor manager Hyung to do. It’s the weather.” Micky, “Manager Hyung! Quickly!” The manager didn’t think twice before he made a sharp turn into the next lane. The car from behind couldn’t stop because of the slippery roads. The van was hit from behind and was pushed into the next lane. The van broke the side rail with the impact and flipped over once. From the impact one of the passengers was ejected out into the side road as the van had flipped. His face was covered in blood and almost unrecognizable.