Please, Take Care of Him.

I Dream of You

Jess was opening her luggage, when she found a note that was written in Korean. She stared at it and then starred some more. She tried to read it but she couldn’t understand it at all. She started getting frustrated and threw the note onto her desk. Jess started putting her clothes into the closet when he phone rang,”Hello.” On the other line was Chaewon, “Why are you whispering, Sunbae?” Jess felt sudden comfort, “Moon Chaewon! Are you okay?” Jess caught herself, “Ah, I can’t be too loud.” Chaewon was really nervous, “No, I’m not okay. I almost died of a heart attack because of you! Actually no, I couldn’t sleep because of you; Micky killed me with his looks!” Jess was mind blown, “WHAT?!” “J2M’s Micky came to our apartment to get your luggage. How could you not tell me, Sunbae? What are you up to?!”

Jess had just finished putting all her things away. The door bell began to ring but she didn’t want it to wake Jaejoong up. She flew down the stairs and opened the door. “Sunbae!” Chaewon was excited. “Moon Chaewon, be quiet. If we get caught we’re dead. Here, read this for me.” She handed her the note and practically dragged her up the stairs and into her room. Chaewon couldn’t believe her eyes as she looked around. She had wide open but Jess closed it shut with a slap. Jess pointed at the note, and Chaewon cleared . “I hope you take care of my brother well.” Jess closed her eyes and started imagining Micky standing in front of her. As Chaewon read, Jess couldn’t only hear and see Micky. “I’m going on a trip for a couple of weeks, so I hope my brother wakes up by my return. I’m sure that by now, you know who we are and that were not killer gangsters like you thought. Be careful because I might have found someone prettier than you last night. Tell your friend that it was a pleasure meeting her. Take care, my lover.” Jess was mesmerized as she thought that Micky was standing only inches in front of her, only staring into each other’s eyes. Her day-dream was cut short, Chaewon screamed, “You hear that Sunbae. I have a fighting chance.”

 

Jess lead Chaewon to the front gate of the apartment,  but all she could think of was Micky leaving his brother behind. “Thanks for coming today, Chaewon.” Chaewon had a serious look on her face, “Sunbae, are they all okay?” Jess nodded her head, “The accident was pretty bad but only Jaejoong was hurt badly.” Chaewon eyes started tear up. “Chaewon, remember to keep this under patient confidentiality.” “Don’t, worry. J2M are very important to us, please take care of him.” They waved goodbye to each other and Jess saw Chaewon off in a taxi.