New Lovers.

I Dream of You

Micky had walked into the apartment intoxicated. He stumbled around and then finally slammed the door shut. The sound shook everything as it traveled through the apartment. Jess was asleep on the couch but woke up with the shock. Micky seemed really drunk and upset, “They really expect me to go on talk shows and put on a face after what I did to my brother?! Am I crazy?” He was drunk and thought he was in his own apartment. He had found his way around in the dark and somehow made it to the couch where Jess was pretending to still be asleep. “Hey! Hey, girl gets out of my house. Are you crazy too?!” He grabbed her arm and jerked her, “Saesang? Huh? Are you here to blame me to? I know it’s my fault that he’s like this.” He threw her arm away from him but Jess sat up next to Micky. Even though it was dark, she could see the shadow of his face. There were tears running down his cheeks, the moon light hit them as they rolled down his face. She stayed quiet and only looked at him, then out of the blue, she stood in front of him. Before he could say another word, she hugged him. “It’s okay.” “It’s my fault. If I hadn’t hurried Manager Hyung, we would have never gotten into that accident. Look at this,” He opened his shirts top buttons and showed her his chest. “This all I got from it. You know what could have happened to my brother if it wasn’t for Dr. Seo?”

Micky thought back to the day of the accident, back in the hospital. “What?! You can’t do this to him…Do you even understand what you’re saying? Singing is my brother’s life, can you even imagine what would happen if you put that hole in his neck.. His vocal chords… No! You have to find another way!” Micky, along with the doctor and Junsu where in Jaejoong’s hospital room. They stood right by his bed as they talked. Dr. Seo looked even more worried about them, “The only way to save his life is to perform the surgery to repair his pierced lungs. He won’t survive alone on the respiratory machine.” Micky couldn’t hold his frustration inside anymore, he turned and socked the wall, “If I hadn’t told the manager to hurry up…this wouldn’t have happened!” Junsu couldn’t help but feel the same as Micky, “Doctor, don’t you understand that Jaejoong would rather die than not be able to sing!” Junsu was hugging Micky, both in each other's arms. “I understand but his life is at risk, so I beg you reconsider.” Dr. Seo tapped them on their shoulder and left the room.

 

Micky snaps out of it but the first thing he did was hug Jess again. This time him hugging her was a shock to Jess, her legs became weak and they both slowly sat on the floor. They both ended up lying on the floor. After a while, Micky seemed to have fallen asleep, so Jess leaned over to check. He was, so she tried to get up but she sat right back down. Micky was asleep but he wouldn’t let go of her. She let him sleep for awhile. They were just lying on the floor, it was dark and they were together hand in hand. Jess couldn’t take it anymore, “Mr., I have to go check up on your brother. Mr.? Mr.?” He started to wake up, but all he did was close his eyes again and cuddle closer to her. He put his leg over her, “It’s Yoochun, but call me Micky. And my brother’s name is Jaejoong.” He still layed there hugging Jess but she got frustrated and pushed him away. He scooted over to her and grabbed her hand again, “I don’t know why I’m feeling this way,” He let go over her hand and got up, “Jess, but you are my brothers for now. Okay, I’ll be going first.” He quickly rushed to the door, leaving Jess puzzled. Jess called after him, “Mr.! Micky!” He stopped right in front of the door, “I need my clothes.” “I’ll get it.” “But!” “I know where you live. Don’t wait up for me, lover.”