Dont Leave Me Alone.

I Dream of You

It has been weeks since Jess has been left with Jaejoong. Just recently Dr. Seo had told Jess about the hardships J2M had to face to save Jaejoong’s dream. All she could do was watch over him. One day, Jess was sitting in the chair across from Jaejoong’s bed. She was just staring at him and thinking. “You know, Kim Jaejoong, I could be out at the hospital right now. Doing what I do best, but no! I have to be here babysitting you.” She had become irritated. She whispered, “You’re here but I feel so lonely.” She approached him and grabbed his hand. She felt a warm filling in her heart as she just stared at him. “Wake up Jaejoong. Wake up so you can sing for me.” Before she realized she had already kissed him on the forehead, she became embarrassed and sat back in the chair. “You know, I had no idea that J2M sang so well. Actually I had no idea that you guys existed to be honest.” Jess caught herself and thought in her head, “Ah! Why did I say that?!” She stuttered, “I have my favorite song already, I have an idea. Let’s listen to it together.” Jess began to sing the song as it was playing. “Fallen Leaves,” she said. Half way through the song she got chocked up. She put his hand down and wiped her tears. She wanted to walk away before he could hear that she was crying, but it was too late because her tears had fallen onto his hand. She stopped in her tracks. Jess looked down and saw that Jaejoong was holding tight to her wrist. “Don’t leave me alone.”

 

Jess was staring at Jaejoong, who was sitting up on the bed. Jaejoong kept looking back at her, “You were in my dream. You’re voice, you’re eyes…” At that exact second Junsu came running in to the room. Jess pulls her arm away and quickly left the room. “Jaejoong! Ah, my favorite Hyung, how I missed you!” He tried to hug him but Jaejoong only grunted from the pain.”Hyung, it still hurts.” Junsu stepped back. “But how are you?” Jaejoong asked Junsu. Junsu couldn’t look up at him, “I’m okay. I only got a couple scratches on my back but I’m fine.” Junsu tried to not make it awkward and raised his sarcastic voice once more, “But, Jaejoong do you know that I have been the one washing your back since your brother left?” Jess walked in with a glass of water for both Junsu and Jae. Junsu looked at her up and down. Jaejoong smiled at her and caressed her hands as she helped him drink. Jess kept making faces from the discomfort. Junsu saw how awkward she felt and took the glass from her. She gave him an awkward smile and practically flew out the door. Junsu looked out the door and turned to Jaejoong, “Oh no! Kim Jaejoong. The accident hurt your lungs not your brain. Should I have a talk with the doctor about your medications?” He paused, “Oh, wait. She is the doctor here.” Jaejoong looked at him with a confused expression on his face, “What do you mean?” Junsu came close and whispered into his ear, “Have you seen her? She’s not your type. I would never forgive you if you like something like that.” Jaejoong spit his water out of shock and smacked Junsu on the side of his head, “Ya, don’t you know me? Are you really going crazy? I’m just being grateful.” “It better be me going crazy and not you falling in love with your doctor.” Jaejoong got really flustered and just busted out random words, “Junsu, do you want to bet?” “Huh, Hyung? Are you being serious?” Jaejoong nodded his head, “Just think of it like back when we were in high school, just a harmless game.” “With a girl like her… I say a month. Jaejoong, she’s nothing like us. One she’s a foreigner, maybe Hispanic. You have never met a Hispanic. Two, physically totally different to other girls. But I guess, her face features are really pretty. Big eyes. Okay. Call.” They shook hands. Micky had walked in. “Micky, good. I have a schedule.” Junsu waved at Jaejoong and hugged Micky goodbye. “Micky,  you’re back!” Jaejoong got too excited and he clenched his ribs from the pain. Micky didn’t seem to care, “Ya, Kim Jaejoong. You better not do it. I promise you, that I won’t let it slide this time if you touch my lover. Micky had been listening to them from outside the door. “Lover?! Who, Junsu? What are you talking about? I’m too weak to be playing any games now.” Jaejoong lay back in the bed.