It Just Felt Right.

I Dream of You

It seems like it has already been a month since Jess had moved in to Jaejoong’s home. Jess was sitting in her room. She was writing her report on Jaejoong’s progress. She dropped her pen and slammed her hands down on the desk. “Why does he do that?” Jess thinks back. “During rehab, Jaejoong always acts weird with me. Why is he always touching me?” She got shivers down her body, at the thought of his corny actions. She looked at her clock and let out the deepest and longest sigh. “Its time.”

Jess was helping Jaejoong get into bed after therapy. Jae had his arms around her neck and seemed like he was about to kiss her. She got so nervous and even started to sweat. She got saved by the ball because her cell phone rang. Jaejoong found it funny that her ringtone was one of their first songs. “Hello? Hi Micky! Yeah, I’m done for the day. I’ll be out there soon. Okay, Oppa.” Jaejoong was flustered when he heard her call him Oppa. He thought, “Why does she always run to him when calls her. All the time.” Jaejoong got angry and snatched her phone from her. “My doctor can’t go anywhere tonight.” He yelled into the phone and then stared straight into her eyes, Jess shrunk in embarrassment. ”She can’t leave my side.” Were the last words before he hung up. She snatched her phone back. “What’s wrong with you? Why are you being like this Mr. Kim?”  They continued to argue, “How many times do I have to tell you that my name is Jaejoong. You call my brother by his name all the time, ha you even call him Oppa.” He took a deep breath to calm himself down and he sat up, “Why are you being like this?” She just stared at him in amazement. Jess tried to leave but he grabbed her wrist again. She got even more angry and yelled at him for the first time, “You have the habit of doing that a lot now.” She yanked him and her arm became free, “You and your brother are very different, but you can’t see that.” He tried to get up to go get her but he couldn’t.

Jess was angry and ran down the stairs, but she didn’t see that Micky was standing there. She crashed into him, “I’m sorry.” Micky grabbed her, “Are you okay?” She nodded and they walked out into the garden. Jess was really quiet. “Did I tell you that manager Hyung asked for forgiveness.” She looked up at him. Micky continued, “He came when you went to the hospital too pick up Jae’s medicine.” He paused, “They both couldn’t stop crying. I begged on my knees too, for my brother’s forgiveness.” Jess was taken aback and stood up. He started to cry again so she turned around. She felt his warm arms around her neck, his heavy breathing on her neck along with his tears. Micky was hugging her from behind. “I don’t know why I did that but it just felt right.”