Chapter 2

Only Five Years

When JunMyeon brought YiXing home, YiXing trudged to their bedroom. JunMyeon sighed deeply and walked to their room, where he saw his boyfriend on the bed while looking at the ceiling. He wished that their was something that he could do to make his boyfriend feel better. He walked in the room, sat down next to YiXing and moved his brown locks away from his eyes. YiXing took his attention away from the ceiling and gave his boyfriend a weak smile.

"Are you feeling, okay?" JunMyeon asked while he was poking YiXing's nose.

YiXing chuckled. "A little." YiXing took JunMyeon's hand and played with his fingers. "JunMyeon, I don't want to die." Lay whispered.

JunMyeon inhaled sharply. He wasn't sure how to respond to that statement. He kissed YiXing's forehead an laid down next to him, making YiXing put his head on his chest. "I'll be with you through out the whole thing."

YiXing played with JunMyeon's buttons on the shirt. "You promise you'll stay with me through the whole thing?"

"I'll stay with you. I will never leave you over something like this." JunMyeon said as he YiXing's hair.

"Even when I lose my hair?" YiXing looked at JunMyeon, who had a smile on his face and let out a chuckle.

"Even when you lose your hair, you'll still be beautiful." YiXing picked up his head from JunMyeon's chest and pecked his boyfriend's lips.

"I love you so much JunMyeon." YiXing pecked JunMyeon's lips again.

"I love you more than life YiXing. If I had to I would take the cancer away from you and bring it onto myself." JunMyeon sat up and so did YiXing.

"I don't want you to do that." YiXing crossed his legs and brought JunMyeon's hands in his own.

"I'm just not ready to lose you yet." JunMyeon let a few tears slip his eyes but YiXing wiped them away.

"I'm not ready to lose you either but I have to face reality that what I have can't be cured. Chemotherapy can only do so much." YiXing kissed the top of JunMyeon's right hand and started to it with his thumb.

"I know YiXing but I'm scared for you." JunMyeon kissed YiXing's hand. "Why don't we eat some dinner." JunMyeon tried to change the subject. YiXing nodded his head and got off the bed and walked out of the room.

When JunMyeon got to the kitchen he saw YiXing holding a picture and tears falling on the picture. JunMyeon walked behind YiXing and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's petite waist. He looked at the picture and saw that it was from their first anniversary when JunMyeon took YiXing to China.

"You have five years left to live. Don't think that your going to die tomorrow." JunMyeon kissed the top of YiXing's head.

YiXing nodded and put the picture down. He turned around and wrapped his arms around JunMyeon's neck. "I'm just so scared. I don't want to die yet." YiXing crocked out and let a few more tears slip from his eyes.

JunMyeon kissed YiXing's nose and rested his forehead against his boyfriends. "Don't be scared. You have me with you. There's nothing to be afraid of." JunMyeon kissed YiXing's lips gently. He wished that this moment would last forever and that he wouldn't have to be scared about facing tomorrow.


A/N:
Short update because I have a whole lot of homework XP

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3