They're on it again

What SECRET Lies Within?

 

Everything seemed to be in place. Laughter and bickering was present. Sungjong was about to argue once more when he was cut off by someone's phone rang.

Sunggyu, who was not amused with how his dongsaengs were acting, grabbed a near by pillow and was about to throw it, when his phone rang.

"Yobosaeyo?" Sunggyu answered.

The rest piped down, allowing the eldest to have a decent conversation. He nodded and mumbled a little.

The conversation was going well until                      

"MWORAGO!?" Sunggyu yelled.

"EODIGAYO?"

"ARASO, WE'LL BE THERE" Then he hung up.

"Gyu hyung. What's wrong?" Woohyun asked, feeling nervous all of a sudden.

'TOKKIs' was all the leader said before Infinite dashed out of the apartment, with Youngah being dragged like a doll by Myungsoo.

What the heck is happening? Did those so called 'Tokkis' are doing something again?, she mentally asked while catching up with the guys. 

 

Soon, the eight of them arrived not far from the said place. Just like before, Infinite held out their scarves with an infinity sign and tied it around their faces. They saw six masked guys with tokkis in different colors printed on each mask.

"Stay here and don't dare move." Dongwoo warned with a firery glare.

"But I can help." Youngah reasoned.

"Andwae. You are not getting involved." Sungjong said, firmly.

Knowing she can't win against Lee Sungjong, Youngah nodded. Woohyun ruffled her hair saying, "Good girl. Now watch your oppadeul kick butts."

 

                     

 

12/05/13

UPDATED AT LAST!

Been busy with my practicum and couldn't use my laptop.

Really, practicum is killing my social life!!

 

Anyways, I hope I still have readers.

Coz I'd be really heartbroken if I don't 3