Lies

What SECRET Lies Within?

 

After a few Hi's and Hello's, Infinite and Youngah lounged at the living room. Myungsoo was playing with her hair. Dongwoo's contagious laugh could be heard. Endless bickering between Woohyun and Sungjong, Hoya occassionaly helping the maknae out. Sungyeol's busy in his little world. Sunggyu's having his famous not amused stare. 

Everything seems normal, until . . . . . . . . . . . . 

"Are you back for good?" Sungyeol asked, staring straight at their comrade.

Youngah looked at him, smiled then nodded.

"Joah" He uttered, earning them silence.

"Why did you suddenly come back, Youngie?" Sunggyu's curiosity got the best of him.

Somehow, he felt something when she came to their apartment. Don't get him wrong, he loved the fact that came back but something was off.

"Ya! Don't you want me back?" Youngah asked with a brow raised.

The oldest shook his head franticly and stopped talking. 

Phew, I thought that Hamster would press on that matter, she sighed in relief.

"Did you get in trouble, gongjoo?" Dongwoo asked, sitting beside Youngah and grabbing her hands. Worry written all over his face.

Eottoke?! Eottoke?! What should I say? I can't let them know, Youngah slowly panics but she tried her very best to not show it.

"Did aboji know about us?" Dongwoo's voice pierced Youngah's heart. She knew that her favorite oppa's honestly worried. 

Lying to them will cause me so much much guilt, she thought, keeping her composure.

"Aniyo, oppa. I didn't get into trouble. I made a promise, remember?" She asked.

Seven boys nodded.

"I just wanted to come back. I missed you guys." She said, smiling.

"Oww, we missed you too Yeobo~" Woohyun said, engulfing her into a hug. Soon the others followed.

I'm sorry for lying oppadeul. You'll understand why I did it, someday, Youngah thought while smiling bitterly.

 

11/06/2013

Sorry for the late update.

Been busy with the recent OGSManila.

DAMN!

It was such a great day.

I would like to share how my day went last nov 3.

Here's the link to my blog post.

LINK