Infinite

What SECRET Lies Within?

 

Youngah's POV

The moment Dongwoo oppa's sentence finished, I literally jumped into his arms. He stumbled a little but managed not to fall. His arms wrapped around me.

"Yes. I'm back" 

Those few words that came out of my mouth almost made me cry.

Andwae, I must not cry. Soon, Dongwoo oppa let go of me.

"Yeobo~" Nam Woohyun called, dashing towards me and gave me a smooch before suffocating hugging me.

"I missed you~" He cooed, swaying me from left to right.

"Aigoo, Namu~ I missed you too. Now let go of me before I do something to you." I threatened him, making him move a few steps back. I giggled at his cuteness.

Out of nowhere, strong arms were wrapped around me.

"Hello, Howon oppa" I flashed him a grin while facing him.

I know how much he disliked his name but I'm allowed to him that.

"Youngie~" A voice called that made six faces scrunch up in disgust but I laughed otherwise.

"Myungie~" I called, opening my arms for this big aegi.

He hugged me for a long time making Sungjong a little upset. So he grabbed my arm, making Myungsoo oppa let go. 

"Stop hogging Youngah, hyung!" Sungjong spatted to him.

I smiled at this. He then faced me and frowned.

Oh no, I can sense Diva Jong's appearance. Need to run away!

"Ya! Yoo Youngah!" I flinched at his tone.

"Since when did you get back? Why didn't you contact us? Didn't you miss us? YA! Don't you know how much these hyungs bullied me?" And he went on and on and on.

"Aisht! Lee Sungjong! Since when did you become Naggyu!?" I blew a strawberry. A/N What?? I like strawberries more than raspberries.

"YA! I am not a nagger!" Naggyu claimed, squinting his eyes making me snicker.

"Yes, you are. Oh! And I missed you Sungjong oppa. You too, Naggyu~" I teased, causing Sunggyu oppa to mess up his hair.

I pouted at his action.

Wait.

Dongwoo oppa, Woohyun oppa, Howon oppa, Myungsoo oppa, Sungjong oppa and Sunggyu oppa. Where's                        

Someone placed a hand on my head and out of impulse, I grabbed that hand and twisted his arm.

"Hi to you too" Sungyeol oppa said with a gummy smile although in pain.

                     

10/27/2013