You're back (HIS POV)

What SECRET Lies Within?

 

HIS POV

Here we go again. Those Tokkis are really getting on my nerves. How dare they!? Don't they know who we are?!

"Aisht! They can't do this!" I can't keep my cool down. They must be stopped. I slammed my fist on our table. Hyung will kill me if I break this.

"We have to take revenge, hyung!" Our maknae suggested. An evil smirk appeared on our faces. He is forever our two-faced maknae.

"Revenge? I like that." One of us agreed.

Oh, I can smell the evilness that is slowly engulfing us.

"Okay, okay. Revenge is good but we have to be prepared."

Kurea! We need to plan everything. Aisht. Revenge was always HER forte. I'm missing her again. I sighed heavily. 

Chakaman!? Did I just actually admit that!?

"Tokkis?! What kind of name is that!? *laugh*" Hyung's crazy laugh snapped my deep thinking. 

How is she? It's been months? No. I think years.

"Ya! We were the one who gave them that code name." I rolled my eyes at the scene.

"Enough. We'll take revenge as soon as possible, araji?!" Forever with authority this hyung. 

I was about to in when a voice, a melodic voice was heard throughout our apartment.

"Tokkis? Revenge? Can I come?" All I could do was stare with my mouth wide open.

Is she here for real? My heartbeat is deafening. I'm afraid that she, no they'll hear it.

"You're back." Someone said, breaking the silence.

 

                        

Decided to update coz I won't be around next week.

I'll be spending my last sem break as a student wisely.

By wisely, I mean doing absolutely nothing. 

10/21/13

 

A HIS POV. 

It just came into my mind.

You know, creating an atmosphere~

At least, now I know that one of them feels something for Youngah.

Geez, we already know who is who.

 

BTW~

I want to say my outmost thanks to those who are reading this.

thanGYU guys *throws nam woohyun*

Don't forget to leave your comments.

Please?

I craved for your feed backs~~

 

Until next time ^^