Left Again

What SECRET Lies Within?

 

Yoo Youngah was a type of person that goes to school but never liked it. She attends because she needed to but never wanted to. However, today was an exception. Holding both her brothers' hands, she was off to start her first day.

"Do you really have to hold my hand?" Youngjae whined.

"Yes, I do! So stop whining like a little kid. See Changhyun doesn't complain." Youngah stated.

"It is because I love and miss Noona, a lot~" Changhyun cooed, swaying their hands. Youngah stuck out her tongue to her samdong.

 

The Yoo siblings were almost at the campus. Am I that excited or something?, Youngah questined herself. She didn't bother to answer that because all she knows was that this will be a new life, a chance to be different.

 

"Oh! Noona, Hyung I have to go." Changhyun said, removing his hand from his sister's grasp. Youngah's expression immediately fell.

"Eh? Wae? Aren't you going to help Noona?" 

"Mianhe, noona. My friends are waiting for me." Changhyun started, not failing to miss his Noona's sad face. "But I'll see you later, yaksok!" Youngah nodded and smiled. He gave his noona a kiss on the cheek.

Youngah was about to step forward when Youngjae removed his hand from hers. "Don't tell me you're leaving too?" She questioned, sounding depressed.

"Ehh, don't use that tone with me." Youngah said, making his sister pout. "I'll see you later, you don't any choice." He ruffled her hair.

"Mwo?"

He just smiled at her confusion, kissed her on the forehead and left.

Youngah watched her brother walk away. They left me again, she thought. Closing her eyes and let out a deep breath, she forced a smile on her face. Soon she strode off to find the office.

 

02/10/14