They must not know

What SECRET Lies Within?

 

Youngjae's POV

I went home right after what happened. Yongguk hyung sent us off, saying that school is indeed important. Blah, blah, blah, blah. Just because he's older he can boss around. I ruffled my hair in frustration.

Changhyun isn't awake yet?

I scanned the living room and kitchen.

"Ouch" I touched the small cut on my face. 

Darn those INFINITE freaks! We were just getting even, then they assumed that we started it. Damn freaks!

"Aisht!" I dropped my glass on the sink causing it to break into tiny pieces.

"Hyung! Are you hurt!?" Changhyun dashed towards me and checked if I have injuries. I shook my head and ruffled his hair.

"Phew, that's good." He was about to sit down when his eyes widen. I know that look.

"I'm fine. It's just a few cuts and bruises, no biggie." I cut him off.

Fortunately, he didn't press on that matter anymore. We ate in silence until our sister arrived and grabbed, no snatched Changhyun's sandwich. Sooner or later, she'll have her revenge.

"Samdonggie                 "

I was cut off when Youngah jumped on me. And this, she begun. I was laughing when lightly puched my chest.

"Ya! Ya! Ya! I'm sorry!"

"Learned your lesson?"

"Deh! Deh! Mianheyo, samdonggie~" I cooed. She stood up and Changhyun helped me up.

"Aigoo, noona and hyung. Both of you are a handful." Our dongsaeng said.

I was about to answer back when I saw Youngah's facial experssion. It was the same as Changhyun's. 

"What happened to your face? What's up with those bruises? Appaseo?" Her voice softer and sounded worried. It kinda hurt lying because my dongsaengs trully cared.

"Don't, gwenchana." I stopped her from going to somewhere.

"I'm fine, I'm fine." I assured her. "Kaja, you can't be late for FIRST day." I teased making Changhyun snicker. She rolled her eyes and left us.

"Noona! Wait up!"

"Youngah!" 

We hurriedly followed. Mianhe Changhyun and Youngah. Jeongmal mianhe.

 

01/16/14