You're back

What SECRET Lies Within?

 

Calming down, Youngah decided to visit some people. She felt as if when she meet those people, she'll forget whatever happened for the past few weeks. Grabbing a hoodie, she left their house.

 

"If I remember correctly, I should find them somewhere around that same area." Youngah said to herself, passing familiar places that makes her smile.

I guess being here isn't so bad after all, she thought. Walking some more, she finally found what or where she was looking for.

"They didn't change the passcode right?" She mumbled to herself.

When the door opened, a huge smile appeared on her lips.

Like a thief, Youngah tiptoed into the apartment.

 

"Aisht! They can't do this!" An angry voice screamed, making Youngah stop on her tracks.

"We have to take revenge, hyung!" A slightly girly voice said.

"Revenge? I like that." A smooth voice agreed.

"Okay. Okay. Revenge is good but we have to be prepared." Someone else said.

Curiosity got the best of Youngah, so she eavesdropped some more and peered closer for a better view.

"Tokkis?! What kind of name is that!? *laugh*

Youngah had to cover to prevent herself from laughing as well. He never changed, she thought.

"Ya! We were the one who gave them that code name." An agitated voice said.

"Enough. We'll take revenge as soon as possible, araji?!" Authority could be felt in every word uttered.

 

Youngah couldn't stay still anymore, so she walked away from her hiding spot and spoke.

"Tokkis? Revenge? Can I come?"

The moment her voice was heard, seven guys looked straight ar her with mixed expressions and silence.

A heavy silence.

Some time after the long stare contest, someone brave enough stood up and broke the deafening silence.

"You're back."

 

                        

 

It's 3:26 am on 10/11/13.

I'm serious enough to not go to sleep.

I have my final exams tomorrow. 

The last 3 exams before my last sem break.

Since I'm done studying, I decided to update.

So here it is. :))

 

Youngah went to go to see some people.

Any guesses??

I'll give you a hint, which I don't you'll need

Click on the *laugh*.

Anybody could easily guess who owns that adorable laugh. 

hhihihihihihi

 

I hope there are people interested in this.

I'm doing my best to be creative ^.^

thanGYU yeorobun

Don't forget to leave comments and feed backs.

 

BTW~

The following are a few fics that I would like to shamelessly advertise.

Annyeonghasaeyo, I'm Ahn Dan---

Destiny

Cosmic

All of these are on-going fics. 

Please do check those out.

thanGYU <3