I guess this is goodbye?

What SECRET Lies Within?

 

 

"Appa! You can't do this!" A very very angry daughter yelled at her father. She didn't mean for that to happen. She explained a million, NO a billion times but her father just won't listen.

"Ttal~," Her father called sounding both irritated and desperate. He held his daughter's small trembling hand. "please listen to Appa."

"Hajiman, Appa!" She replied, tears forming from her eyes. "I didn't do that. I'll be good. I'll even top our class. Just don't do this, jebal." She begged.

The sight of his daughter in tears, pained him. "Youngah~" He tried to coo his daughter.

"NO! I SAID NO! I DON'T WANT TO GO!!" Youngah stood up and yelled, making sure that this time her father would understand.

"YOO YOUNGAH! STOP THIS RIGHT NOW! I'M DOING THIS FOR YOU! I WOULD RATHER SEND YOU AWAY AND TRANSFER RATHER THAN HAVE YOU EXPELLED OR MUCH WORST!" Her father finally burst, startling her and making her fall on her knees, bursting into tears even more. He regretted his tone but remained firm.

"Ttal, please understand Appa. Your brothers will be there. Just be good." His voice, calmer and softer making Youngah look up.

"Appa, I'm so sorry but I swear I-I-I-I-I" She choked on her words. Her father hugged her, trying his best to make her feel better.

"Kotjonma, Youngah. Your brothers will know that you're coming." He said, wiping the tears on her pale face.

"Do you want me to tell them why you're coming home?" A question that she feared to hear. She quickly stood up and faced her father.

"No, don't tell them." That's all she said before going back to her room and start saying her farewells.

 

                         

Update! Finally after a few busy days. I'm still busy but it won't hurt writing a chapter, right?

Sooooo~ How is it?? Tell me~ 'kay??

Comments are always always, I mean it! Always welcomed and appreciated! :))

Subscribe too and upvote if you want. ^^

thanGYU for dropping by. 

130929