Ditch

What SECRET Lies Within?

 

Sounds of footsteps and dishes placed on the sink could be here early in the morning. Everyone was rushing to get things done before school begins.

"Hyung" The younger one called, after fixing his clothes.

"Nae?" The latter one answered.

"Should we wake noona up? I mean, it's almost 8 am. She needs to get ready and she doesn't know the way." The donsaeng said, obviously worried for his noona.

"She's not awake yet?" The hyung asked. Seeing his dongsaeng nod, a smirk immediately appeared.

"What's with that look, hyung?" His hyung just smirked some more.

"Leave her." The younger one's eyes widen with his brother's statement. "She's old enough to know that today is a Monday. Kaja! We're going to be late." He said, dragging his dongsaeng towards the door. He knew his sister would go crazy for not waking her up but that didn't stop him.

"Hyung. Noona would be mad." The younger one tried to reason out but got hit by his hyung.

"Aigoo~ Let her be. Don't spoil my fun."

 

Youngah's POV

Argh. Somehow I stumbled and found myself on the floor. I opened my eyes and scanned my surroundings. Everything looks unfamiliar, making me scared. Standing up, I suddenly remembered where I am.

"Oh right, I'm in Seoul." Just then I remembered something important. "! Class! School!" I screamed checking the time but it's no use now.

"Great, it's too late to go now. 5 hours too late." I groaned, jumping on my bed. I laid there for a few minutes when something hit me. I immediately run out of my room in search of two people who will die in my hands once I find out if my hunch is true. I scouted the entire house and there's no one around.

"Aisht! They ditched me!? No wonder I'm late!" I screamed at our empty house. "Those two will DIE tonight!" I threw whatever is within my reach.

Omo! My temper's getting the best of me. I need to calm down.

 

                         

Annyeong! 

Finally an update! 

I hope there are people who are interested in my fic.

Are there?? 

I hope so.

So, how's the story so far??

Two new characters arrived.

They're Youngah's brothers. 

Wonder who they are??

But isn't a little obvious with Youngah's surname? kekekeke.

Anyways~

Tell me what you guys think, okay??

Comments are always, ALWAYS welcomed here. 

Don't hesitate to write one.

Until next time!

Ppyong~ ^.^v