I N T E R V I E W ○ 2

◁◁ E X O T I C ○ I N T E R V I E W S ▷▷

                 

 

07/10

XXESMEEEE

POSTED BY PARK CHANYEOL ON OCT 07 2013, 12.05AM

                                                      PROFILE LINK 
 

INTERVIEWER NOTES

HELLO EVERYONE! IT'S NOW THE SECOND INTERVIEW WITH AN AWSOME DESIGNER, ESMEE. SHE'S MOSTLY KNOWN FOR HER GRAPHIC SHOP CALLED RAMYUNSOUP. CHECK IT OUT IF YOU HAVEN'T.


SUPPORT US

REMINDER

 01 // SUBSCRIBE PLEASE AND UPVOTES ARE OPTIONAL 
02 // DON'T CRITISIZE AND NO BASHING OTHERS      
03 // SUPPORT US BY USING OUR BANNER                
04 // COMMENT BELOW. WE'D LIKE TO KNOW YOUR OPINIONS 


DISCLAIMER

 
 
(C: Chanyeol   -   E: Esmee)
 
 
C: Hello there. It's nice to meet you.
E: Nice to meet you too uou. 
C: So what’s your name and nickname?
E: Here on AFF I’m most known as xxesmeeee. My real name is Esmee. But all my friends call me Es, like a 'S' or as in a but XD. That’s actually how people call me...
C: What’s your age? 
E: I just turned 18. 
C: What’s your birthplace? 
E: I live in the Netherlands.
C: Do you have a wish you want to come true?
E: When I think about this I don't really have one big wish. Only those common wishes: marry a handsome, rich (Asian) man. Be happy and healthy etc. So no.
C: What’s your favorite group and who’s your bias?
E: Aigoo. You are asking me to choose. My (first) favorite group was Super Junior. But it's really hard to stop EXO from taking that spot. I think EXO is no.1 right now. But because SJ was the first group I was a fan of they will always have a special place :):)
C: I also was a fan of Super Junior first. So do you have any OTP'S?
E: First it was Kaisoo but now Xiuhan is taking over. Luhan is always all over Xiumin and following him around. It's really cute. 
C: Come to think of it, you’re actually right. Cute! Anyways, what’s your favorite song?
E: Big Bang - Haru Haru (acoustic version). I have been to their concert in London and I can't ever hear this song without getting goosebumps and teary eyes anymore.
C: How did you find AFF?
E: First I didn't even know people wrote stories about their favorite groups. I had no idea this concept existed. Until a friend of mine started to read fan fiction about one direction (haha I know). She was reading them all day long. So I was like "Maybe there are Asian versions of this" so I started to google it and now it's 2 years later. ><
C: What’s your favorite/most recommended fan fiction and graphic shop and by who?
E: I like a lot a good stories, but it's been a long time since a really super duper cool fanfic. So please recommend me :):) I really loved Maid in Love by fan-atic. I actually made that poster, I think that was my second or third poster I ever made, so embarrassing ><.  I'm the most jealous of supersoneic's skills from the Grailers Hospital. She should make posters more often.
C: I recommend you read Baby’s Breath by jindeul if you haven’t already read it. I cried so hard because of it. And I agree with you, supersoneic should really be active more. She’s just amazing. Next question, what genre are you best at designing?
E: I don't really think I'm the best at one genre. But most people like my cute/happy and romantic posters the best!
C: When did you start designing and for how long have you been actively designing?
E: I have been making posters since June or July 2012. So it's been more than a year now. Time really goes fast.
C: Which group do you like making posters to mostly?
E: EXO. Not because it's one of my favorite groups but because there is a big amount of pictures to choose from. Nothing is more irritating than not finding a good pic.
C: Are you planning on opening any graphic shops other than Ramyunsoup in the future?
E: As of right now. NO. I'm going to college now and the next years will be very busy for me. I’m really glad I even have some time over to make posters.
C: Any tips to overcome designer’s block?
E: Hahaha. Those are so evil. My best advice is to take a break. Don't sit in front of you computer being a hopeless kitty ><. But go do others things you won't usually do. The best way to get new inspiration and to find your own style (It works for me) 
C: Do you have any advice for other designers here in AFF?
E: Always do what YOU think is the best. Always go with your feelings. Don't do things just because you think others will like you better that way or because you will get 'AFF-fame'. The other might be happy with you but you won't be with yourself. If you follow your heart I think you will be most satisfied with yourself (and that's a really great feeling).
C: Wise words. Alright, thank you for your time. It was a pleasure to meet you Esmee. Hope to see you again soon. 
E: Thank you. I really like this new concept. I'm curious to how this will be and I'm honored to help you ouo. Good luck in the future.
C: Aww. Thanks. I hope you have a good day.