I N T E R V I E W ○ 4

◁◁ E X O T I C ○ I N T E R V I E W S ▷▷

                 

 

08/10

SOJIEUN

POSTED BY PARK CHANYEOL ON OCT 08 2013, 12.00PM

                                                      PROFILE LINK 
 

INTERVIEWER NOTES

SO THIS IS THE FOURTH INTERVIEW WITH SOJIEUN. SHE'S THE AUTHOR OF 'CAN YOU HEAR MY HEART?' MOST RECOMMENDED STORY OF HERS. I PERSONALLY JUST READ THE SUMMARY, AND IT CAUGHT MY ATTENTION. I'M GOING TO START READING IT. SO CHECK IT OUT.


SUPPORT US

REMINDER

01 // SUBSCRIBE PLEASE AND UPVOTES ARE OPTIONAL 
02 // DON'T CRITISIZE AND NO BASHING OTHERS       
03 // USE OUR BANNER TO SUPPORT US                     
04 // COMMENT BELOW. WE'D LIKE TO KNOW YOUR OPINIONS 


DISCLAIMER

 

(C: Chanyeol   -    A: Adriana)

 

C: Hello there. It's nice to meet you.

A: Hello! Nice to meet you too and hi everyone out there! :D

C: So what’s your name and nickname?

A: My real name is Adriana, but my nickname has nothing to do with it. I just chose SoJiEun because it’s a Korean name I like.

C: What’s your age?

A: I’ll be 19 in November.

C: What’s your birthplace and hometown?

A: I’m originally from a little town in the north of Spain, but I’m currently living in the capital, Madrid.

C: I’d like to visit Madrid someday. So do you have a wish you want to come true?

A: There are so many and life is so short… but I think some of them will come true (at least I hope so :P ).

C: What’s your favorite group and who’s your bias?

A: I can’t really decide (I hope you understand why) but I love Lee Seung Gi very much and my favorite groups are Bigbang, CNBlue and Infinite.

C: Do you have any OTP'S?

A: Not really. I do enjoy fanfics with my favourite idols and an OC (I guess it feels like if it were me when reading it hahaha).

C: What’s your favorite song?

A: Wow… such a difficult question. It depends on the mood. At first I thought I didn’t really have a favorite one, but then I realized that depending on my mood I listened to one song or another. Anyway, I wouldn’t mind if someone sang to me “Will you marry me?” by Lee Seung Gi hahaha.

C: (sings) “I’m thankful that I met someone as great as you. I want to love only you every day. Will you marry me?” I think not XP So how did you find AFF?

A: It was just a mere coincidence. I had been reading for a while fanfics on Fanfiction.net, and from there I looked up for a site with fanfics about Korean idols.

C: What’s your favorite/most recommended fan fiction and by who?

A: There are several great fanfics here in AFF, and although TOP is not my bias, I loved “In Love With Pain” by spadesandhearts . Also I’m a big fan of “Ambiguity” by OhItsLAI . If you haven’t yet, you should check them out.

C: Alright I’ll check them out. What genre are you best at writing?

A: I always try to mix drama and comedy in my fanfics, but my readers always praise the drama parts (also saying that they hate my cliffhangers LOL), so I guess I’m better at it.

C: So you’re an author who ends her chapters with cliffhangers, huh? Bad girl. I really hate cliffhangers. Moving on, when did you start writing and for how long have you been actively writing?

A: I’ve been writing for a long time, even before AFF. I guess I’ve always loved it and that’s why I ended up studying journalism.

C: You’re studying journalism. Cool. Which group do you enjoy most writing about?

A: Jaejoong was the protagonist in my two last fanfics, so I guess I enjoy writing about JYJ. They are not one of my favorite groups, but I think their personalities are one of the best ones in the kpop world.

C: Which fan fiction of yours do you recommend others to read?

A: My readers enjoyed “Can you hear my heart?” a lot, and now I’m working on “Because I miss you more today”, so go check them out :)

C: Sure will. Any tips to overcome writer’s block?

A: First of all, don’t try to pressure yourself. If nothing good comes to your mind, don’t write it down. It’s better to wait than screwing the story up. When I’m blocked I try to relax, think about other things, and I frequently read novels or listen to music. Eventually, the inspiration comes back.

C: Do you have any advice for other authors here in AFF?

A: My advice would be to always write if you feel like it. Don’t stop yourselves because you haven’t got good English or because some people don’t like your stories. Writing is a process of learning and enjoying.

C: Alright, thank you for your time. It was a pleasure to meet you Adriana. Hope to see you again soon.

A: Thanks to you too and goodbye everyone! :D  PS. I just wanted to add that if someone wants to ask me anything or just talk to me, don’t hesitate. I don’t bite! :)

C: Have a nice day. Bye then.