I N T E R V I E W ○ 9

◁◁ E X O T I C ○ I N T E R V I E W S ▷▷

                 

 

15/10

LYNNRYAN

POSTED BY PARK CHANYEOL ON OCT 15 2013, 11.27PM

                                                        PROFILE LINK
 

INTERVIEWER NOTES

HELLO. THE NINTH INTERVIEW IS WITH LYNN. THE OWNER OF PARADISE NETWORK ALONG WITH LIZ. SHE ALSO OWNS BAEKYEOL HEAVEN. GO CHECK OUT HER AWSOME GRAPHIC SHOPS.


SUPPORT US

REMINDER

01 // SUBSCRIBE PLEASE AND UPVOTES ARE OPTIONAL 
02 // DON'T CRITISIZE AND NO BASHING OTHERS       
03 // USE OUR BANNER TO SUPPORT US                     
04 // COMMENT BELOW. WE'D LIKE TO KNOW YOUR OPINIONS 


DISCLAIMER

 

(C: Chanyeol  -  L: Lynn)

 

C: Hello there. It's nice to meet you.

L: Oh heyy! Nice to meet you too ♥

C: So what’s your name and nickname?

L: Ahh my real name is Guat Nee but you can call me genie or Lynn ;)

C: Nice meeting you Lynn. What’s your age? You don't have to answer if you don't want to.

L: Nahh I'm totally fine with it! I'm 20 years old. I'm not considered as old yet right?

C: Nope, not at all. I think you’re still young. What’s your birthplace and hometown?

L: I'm from Malaysia and my hometown is KL. Are you planning to pay me a visit? ;)

C: I might someday. Who knows, right? So anyway, do you have a wish you want to come true?

L: I'm pretty sure everyone has one... or maybe a few. But as of now, I just wish that I'd be able to pass my degree. That's all I want now.

C: What’s your favorite group and who’s your bias?

L: OMG are you making me choose one? Cause I have alottttt ;A; I think I'm just going to list it out? LOL

EXO - Baekhyun and everyone else, Shinee - Key, Infinite - Hoya, Super Junior - Ryeowook, SNSD - Taeyeon & Tiffany, Teentop - L.joe anddddd the list goes on.

C: Do you have any OTPs?

L: You kidding me? Of course I do! Like how can one like EXO and not have an OTP? Mine's Baekyeol. I think you already figured what my answer is..isn't it obvious? ♥

C: Yeah, I was 100% sure that you we’re going to say that. But I don’t blame you, my fav. OTP also is Baekyeol. Now what’s your favorite song?

L: Again, you're making me choose one /pulls my hair/ I guess I'm just going to go for Shinee's Selene. I'm addicted to this song. You should listen to it if you haven't.

C: Oh I’ve already heard it, it’s a nice song. So how did you find AFF?

L: A friend of mine asked me to read a fic and she redirected me to AFF. It was a few years back. I didn't create an acc immediately though.

C: What’s your favorite/most recommended fan fiction and graphic shop and by who?

L: Ohkay, you should know by now that I at only choosing one right? I have too many favorites. Again, I'm going to list it down! Am I even allowed to do that tho? OTL

Recommended fan fiction : Forevermore by serendipity-- / Forgetting Summertime by happys0ra / Benumb by holdbaek / Then Came You by Youngwoo17 / Not intended by Exobubz - Yes, it's all baekyeol fics and these few fics are highly recommended! It mostly contains angst, romance, comedy and rated M ;)

Recommended Graphic Shop : Gway Graphics by -YatLuvG / Fateful Dreamer by kimxbb / ❛アルシオーネ;the parselmouth. by iced noodles - Shops run by few of my fav designers.

C: What genre are you best at designing?

L: I'm going to say cute/happy but then again I'm not really good at that genre. Idk really? I enjoy designing diff kinds of genre. What do you think?

C: I think whatever genre you do turns out to look great, and I’m not kidding. Moving on, when did you start designing and for how long have you been actively designing?

L: I started designing when I was 15 years old or 14. I'm not so sure. I stop designing a month or two in between because of studies. But I can say that I've been actively designing for 5 years now.

C: Which group do you like making posters to mostly?

L: EXO, Super Junior and Shinee. Just because there's a wide range of pictures I can choose from. And I sorta design better when I'm working with my fav groups >_<

C: Are you planning on opening any graphic shops other than Poster Paradise and Baekyeol Heaven in the future?

L: Ohhh no thanks man. I can't even handle PP and Baekyeol Heaven. I think these two shops is more than enough for me. I sorta plan to close down two of these shop sometime in the future. Not for sure though.

C: Any tips to overcome designer’s block?

L: When I'm experiencing designer's block, I'd stop trying to even edit altogether. I'd visit tumblr, my favorite graphic shops and google search for inspiration.

C: Do you have any advice for other designers here in AFF?

L: Spend your time in exploring all the tools on Photoshop, it helps a lot. Do not try to copy other's graphics but instead use it as your inspiration and create something new with your touch to it. Lastly, constantly try to improve yourself by looking at tutorials and do not stick to one style, try something new for a change.

C: Alright, thank you for your time. It was a pleasure to meet you Lynn. Hope to see you again soon.

L: No biggie sweetie! Thanks a lot for this. This is something new to me, really. I find it really interesting LOL Anyways, the pleasure is mine! ♥

C: Have a nice day. Bye!