I N T E R V I E W ○ 8

◁◁ E X O T I C ○ I N T E R V I E W S ▷▷

                 

 

13/10

VANIVICI

POSTED BY PARK CHANYEOL ON OCT 13 2013, 04.29PM

                                                               PROFILE LINK 
 

INTERVIEWER NOTES

HELLO. THE EIGHTH INTERVIEW IS WITH VANIVICI, OWNER OF MICRO GRAPHIA. SHE HAS MADE THE POSTER AND BANNER TO THIS SHOP. HER GRAPHICS ARE AMAZING. CHECK HER OUT EVERYONE.


SUPPORT US

REMINDER

01 // SUBSCRIBE PLEASE AND UPVOTES ARE OPTIONAL 
02 // DON'T CRITISIZE AND NO BASHING OTHERS       
03 // USE OUR BANNER TO SUPPORT US                     
04 // COMMENT BELOW. WE'D LIKE TO KNOW YOUR OPINIONS 


DISCLAIMER

 

(C: Chanyeol   -   S: Steph)

 

C: Hello there. It's nice to meet you.

S: Hihi!! It's nice to meet you too ;)

C: So what’s your name and nickname?

S: My name is Stephanie. You can call me Steph or Teph, or anything you like.

C: Alright Steph, what’s your age?

S: I am a 95-liner, will be 18 in this December :)

C: What’s your birthplace and hometown?

S: I was born and currently living in Indonesia.

C: Do you have a wish you want to come true?

S: Not really. Hahaha. I just want to have a future happy family, just like other ordinary people. Oh! And maybe meet and take a picture with Korean artists, LOL

C: Of course, that’s one of every fan girls dream; meeting her idol. So anyway, what’s your favorite group and who’s your bias?

S: My favorite group is Big Bang. My bias is changing all the time, but GD is the ultimate one B)

C: Do you have any OTP'S?

S: Yes, I ship Daragon :)

C: What’s your favorite song?

S: My favorite song is changing too. I like "Who am I" by Casting Crowns now. The lyrics meaning is really beautiful and the song is nice too!

C: Oh yeah, that song! The lyrics really are meaningful. I agree. So, how did you find AFF?

S: My friend wrote a fiction here, so I came to read it and ended up making an account.

C: What’s your favorite/most recommended fan fiction and graphic shop and by who?

S: The Power of Words by Andante and Knot This Guy by huntress.

There are many shops, but here are some of my favorites: Grailers Hospital, Wicked Jackal, Ramyunsoup, Lycheeroses, and King for a Day.

C: When did you start designing and for how long have you been actively designing?

S: Mm, I think I started about 1 year ago when I made a poster for my friend's fiction. I kept making posters for her and she gladly accepted and used it! And since then we made a graphic shop although my posters kinda at that time.

C: Which group do you like making posters to mostly?

S: I don't really have any preferences for this. But, if the pictures are nice, the posters will eventually become nicer!

C: Are you planning on opening any graphic shops other than Micro Graphia in the future?

S: Maybe one with my friend later. But one personal shop is enough. I am really busy with school.

C: Then I’ll be looking forward to the graphic shop with your friend, if you made one. So any tips to overcome designer’s block?

S: Close the Photoshop, watch dramas and eat some chips. LOL

C: Do you have any advice for other designers here in AFF?

S: Do and make graphics because you like and enjoy it, not because you want to gain a lot of subscribers or karmas. And have your own unique style!

C: Alright, thank you for your time. It was a pleasure to meet you Steph. Hope to see you again soon.

S: Sure! Thank you for interviewing me too! Hahaa.

C: Have a nice day. Bye!