I N T E R V I E W ○ 7

◁◁ E X O T I C ○ I N T E R V I E W S ▷▷

                 

 

13/10

GODDESS

POSTED BY PARK CHANYEOL ON OCT 13 2013, 02.08AM

                                                        PROFILE LINK 
 

INTERVIEWER NOTES

HELLO. THE SEVENTH INTERVIEW IS WITH GODDESS. I'M SURE EVERYONE KNOWS HER. ALL OF HER STORIES ARE JUST AMAZING, ESP. THE DULL ONE. SO CHECK THEM OUT.


SUPPORT US

REMINDER

01 // SUBSCRIBE PLEASE AND UPVOTES ARE OPTIONAL 
02 // DON'T CRITISIZE AND NO BASHING OTHERS       
03 // USE OUR BANNER TO SUPPORT US                     
04 // COMMENT BELOW. WE'D LIKE TO KNOW YOUR OPINIONS 


DISCLAIMER

 

( C: Chanyeol   -   G: Goddess)

 

C: Hello there. It's nice to meet you.

G: Yup hi :)

C: So what’s your name and nickname?

G: My name is private. I have several nicknames; alien and bimbz being the most frequently used.

C: What’s your age?

G: 19 when my bday passes this year. Old woman compared to most here *cries a river*

C: 19 isn’t that old. Cheer up. So what’s your birthplace and hometown?

G: Singapore. (We're not a part of China and yes we are a country in case you don't know hehe)

C: Do you have a wish you want to come true?

G: C.A.P = 5.0 PLEASEEEEEE hahaha sorry getting a good grade for my first semester is really all I'm focused on right now.

Of course if the "genie" is more powerful heh, I'd ask to be born in Korea, being married to Changmin, having Taemin as my neighbor and the EXO boys be my best friends ;) Oh and for DBSK to return as 5. *crosses fingers*

C: What’s your favorite group and who’s your bias?

G: Pretty obvious from my previous question ahem ;) DBSK, Changmin.

C: Do you have any OTP'S?

G: DARAGONDARAGONDARAGONDARAAAAGGGOOOOONNNN

C: What’s your favorite song?

G: DBSK Picture of you and Bolero

C: How did you find AFF?

G: I forgot actually. It's been 2 years. TWO YEARS of my freakin life what have I been doing ommgaaahh *tears hair out*

C: I’d be glad to tell you that you’ve been writing epic stories here in AFF in those past 2 years. Moving on, what’s your favorite/most recommended fan fiction and by who?

G: I actually haven't read fanfics for a long time and I pretty much forgot all those that I read. One that stuck was Celebrity Roommate by Huntress.

C: What genre are you best at writing?

G: Comedy I guess, I can't write thrillers. I manage to be sarcastic without meaning to, it's a fatal flaw.

C: When did you start writing and for how long have you been actively writing?

G: Since my first fic! Which was idk how long ago..??

C: Alright, which group do you enjoy most writing about?

G: Not exactly group because I don't usually like every single member of the group, I'd select L.Joe, L and Jaejoong. :3 Not Changmin though, no. NO.

C: Which fan fiction of yours do you recommend others to read?

G: The Dull One, I guess since it has the most subs, but I personally liked writing Dear Diary, Woohyun’s a Jerk.

C: Any tips to overcome writer’s block?

G: I generally don't get writer's block at all because I plan my entire story before I start the foreword. Plan every single chapter so that your story will flow I guess, having the plan will also help if you're a slow updater and you won't need to read through your entire story to remember what the hell happened. Interested peeps can check my blog where I've answered similar questions before :)

C: Do you have any advice for other authors here in AFF?

G: What I cannot stress more is that AFF is a place to write for fun. FUN. It's like when celebrities lose sight of their rookie mindset when they become famous, don't ever forget why you start writing in the first place. You write because you love writing, because you have lots of fangirling moments that has to be penned down, because you love your idols. DO NOT ever lose sight of this.

Many authors try so hard to get featured, to get "popular", to get subscribers. There are so many of them that ask me for karma points so they can advertise their fics, but can I ask what's the point? Okay so your fic is popular you have lots of subscribers but so? You don't earn money from this, you don't get personal recognition because people don't know who you are, and this most certainly can't add to your resume in the future. This is a site for hobbies and enjoyment so please don't turn this into a competition. When people hate on your story, don't feel bad (it's hard I know), but really you're just doing what you enjoy and you hope that people will enjoy reading your works as well. If they don't, too bad, everyone is titled to their own opinions.

What I want to say is that being number 2 on the subscriber chart or having little subscribers for your fics, those don't matter. Of course it feels good to be recognized for your efforts but that shouldn't be your main goal of writing. I admit that I was once overwhelmed and giddy over the subscriber rates and features, but they honestly don't matter. I got here without advertising, without posting on people's walls, just writing and updating and you can do it too. It'll take a longer time but success will taste sweeter if you do it this way.

C: Alright, thank you for your time. It was a pleasure to meet you Goddess. Hope to see you again soon.

G: Yep haha~ thanks for reading. I wonder who did anyway haha.