I N T E R V I E W ○ 10

◁◁ E X O T I C ○ I N T E R V I E W S ▷▷

                 

 

15/10

DANHOBAK

POSTED BY PARK CHANYEOL ON OCT 15 2013, 11.57PM

                                                      PROFILE LINK
 

INTERVIEWER NOTES

HELLO. THE TENTH INTERVIEW IS WITH LIZ. THE OWNER OF PARADISE NETWORK AND HEAVEN NETWORK ALONG WITH LYNN. GO CHECK THEM OUT. BELIEVE ME, YOU WON'T REGRET IT.


SUPPORT US

REMINDER

01 // SUBSCRIBE PLEASE AND UPVOTES ARE OPTIONAL 
02 // DON'T CRITISIZE AND NO BASHING OTHERS       
03 // USE OUR BANNER TO SUPPORT US                     
04 // COMMENT BELOW. WE'D LIKE TO KNOW YOUR OPINIONS 


DISCLAIMER

 

(C: Chanyeol  -  L: Liz)

 

C: Hello. It's nice to meet you.

L: Hey there! It's nice to meet you too :) I'm really grateful to be here!

C: So what’s your name and nickname?

L: You can call me Liz or Sim. I call myself simmy sometimes too :/ lol

C: So Liz, what’s your age? You don't have to answer if you don't want to.

L: nah I'm totally fine with this. I'm 20 this year. Yeah I know, I'm old. /sigh

C: That’s not old at all. You’re still young. Now what’s your birthplace and hometown?

L: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

C: Do you have a wish you want to come true?

L: I have a lot to be honest. But I can't be greedy can't I? :( hmmmm.... To be a successful Pastry chef :) like I know I might not be able to succeed in this, but I really really wish I could.

C: Maybe you should cook some pasta for me someday ;) Anyway, what’s your favorite group and who’s your bias?

L: As of now, EXO. Kyungsoo is my ultimate bias.

C: Do you have any OTPs?

L: OFCOURSE! I ship any OTP's in EXO :) and a lot more actually ;p

C: What’s your favorite song?

L: I'm sorry but I'm all about EXO right now hehe & it'll be Lucky from growl album.

C: That’s alright, I’m all EXO right now too. So how did you find AFF?

L: I have no idea actually. Well it's more like I don't remember :/ I guess I just stumble upon or smth? Idk at allllllll -.-

C: What’s your favorite/most recommended fan fiction and graphic/layout shop and by who?

L: Pavlovian by aimbord, one of the best kaisoo stories out there. I highly recommend this to all kaisoo shippers and also baekyeol. You don't want to miss this awesome story :)

Nefelibata Themes, one of the best layout shops out here.

C: What genre are you best at designing?

L: Dark, angst, and blendings related.

C: When did you start designing and for how long have you been actively designing?

L: I started when I was 13 actually. But I stop for awhile and then continued the year after and till now! So yeah it had been hard 6 years? And I'm still trying to improve my skills.

C: Which group do you like making posters and layouts to mostly?

L: Well, EXO of course. Teehee ;p

C: Are you planning on opening any shops other than Poster Paradise and Layout Paradise in the future?

L: No. I don't think me and Lynn will open any other shops anymore. We have a lot of shops right now. We have Paradise Network and also Heaven Network. I can't imagine how busy we will be if we were to open a new shop. Just no. Lol

C: How do you feel of joining Nefelibata Themes?

L: I'm honoured really. I'm glad that I'm able to help Jay out. & who wouldn't be happy to be a part of NT? I mean, they're awesome!!!! :D

C: Yeah, you’re absolutely correct. Any tips to overcome designer’s block?

L: Surf the net, find inspiration. Go to tumblr or deviantart. Or even better, go eat. Clear your mind and start over. Trust me, the longer you struggle with them, the harder it gets.

C: Do you have any advice for other designers here in AFF?

L: Be confident with your graphics. Don't try to follow others style of designing? Find your own style that will distinct yourselves and maybe someday people will recognise your work just by the graphic itself. Am I making any sense? Haha anyways, be strong and all the best!

C: Alright, thank you for your time. It was a pleasure to meet you Liz. Hope to see you again soon.

L: You're welcome :) it's my pleasure really.

C: Have a nice day. Bye!