I N T E R V I E W ○ 1

◁◁ E X O T I C ○ I N T E R V I E W S ▷▷

                 

 

06/10

DUBULGE

POSTED BY PARK CHANYEOL ON OCT 06 2013, 06.29PM

                                                   PROFILE LINK HERE
 

INTERVIEWER NOTES

THIS IS OUR VERY FIRST INTERVIEW AND IT'S WITH YAS. MANY MIGHT RECOGNIZE HER FOR PROJECT WEDDING WHICH WAS FEATURED BEFORE. I JUST WANT TO RECOMMEND YOU GUYS TO READ HER NEWEST FANFIC CALLED PERSUADE ME WOLF-BOY, AND IT'S ABOUT WEREWOLVES. SO PLEASE CHECK IT OUT. BYE.


SUPPORT US

REMINDER

 01 // SUBSCRIBE PLEASE AND UPVOTES ARE OPTIONAL 
02 // DON'T CRITISIZE AND NO BASHING OTHERS      
03 // SUPPORT US BY USING OUR BANNER                 
04 // COMMENT BELOW. WE'D LIKE TO KNOW YOUR OPINIONS


DISCLAIMER

 

(C: Chanyeol    -    D: Dubulge)

 

C: Hello. It’s nice to meet you!

D: Why hello there. Nice to meet you too  :D

C: Alright then, let’s start the interview. First, what’s your name and nickname?

D: I’m Yasmin. I don’t really have a cool nickname but people call me Yas  (-.-)

C: So Yas, what’s your age?

D: I’m seventeen, going on eighteen in five months so I’ll be a legal adult (woo). Time to hit the nightclubs. I’m kidding of course…

C: A nightclub? We should go together sometime. Just kidding. I’m still young. Moving on, what’s your birthplace and hometown?

D: I was born in UK and have lived in London my entire life.

C: Do you have a wish you want to come true?

D: Hmm…I want to be a wizard and go to Hogwarts and meet a Darco looking student ;)   And I kind of wish I could talk to my crush without seeming weird.

C: A crush huh (smirks). But I won’t ask personal questions. So what’s your favorite group and who’s your bias?

D: Argh that’s a hard question. I love SHINee always though. They’re just fabulous and I actually love them all individually. I can’t choose a bias between them.

C: Do you have any OTP’S?

D: Of course… My absolute favorites are KaiSoo, KhunToria, and Yonghwa/Shinhye. I love them to bits and trust me guys, they’re all real!

C: I know they’re all real. What’s your favorite song?

D: Teen Top’s Don’t Spray Perfume. It’s got an awesome beat and tune even though the meaning isn’t exactly Jesus approved.

C: How did you find AFF?

D: My friend told me about AFF. This was when it was plain white (the layout). At first I was like ‘What the hell is a fanfic?’ But I read a few and decided to make an account.

C: Yeah, I remember the plain white layout. It just looked so different. Ok then, what’s your favorite/most recommended fan fiction and by who?

D: Act Of Obsession is just the best fanfic since the best thing ever. It’s by JuneAutumn and stars Jaejoong! It’s just an absolutely mind blowing fanfic. Read it!

C: I’ll make sure to add that to my reading list. What genre are you best at writing?

D: Hmm I write RomComs and few ty stories here and there. I love happy endings so I don’t usually write anything too tragic. They’re all happy, like me  :DDD

C: When did you start writing and for how long have you been actively writing?

D: Umm I think three years ago possibly. I’ve always written in school but after AFF, I started to really like writing my own stories. I’m still improving but I’m glad I joined AFF; I don’t think I’d have found a passion for it otherwise.

C: Which group do you enjoy most writing about?

D: I don't really choose a group to write about. I think of the story first and match the character to the idol I think will suit well. But lately it's been a lot of EXO...I can't help it. It's like they just pull me in their direction.

C: Which fan fiction of yours do you recommend others to read?

D: I’m really excited about my newest fanfic. It’s called Persuade Me Wolf-Boy. I’ve been obsessed with werewolves even before WOLF came out. I just love the whole concept. Team Jacob people!

C: I’m also a team Jacob here! (high five) They’re better than vampires and I really just dislike Edward. Back to topic, any tips to overcome writer’s block?

D: I’ve never had writer’s block till recently and now I fully understand. Just take your time. Brilliant writing won’t happen overnight. Take a break and when you feel up to it, start writing again.

C: Do you have any advice for other authors here in AFF?

D: Advice huh? Hmm, usually people say write for yourself and all that stuff but don’t forget your readers either. You write for them too. They support you and even though the author-reader relationship can be tense at times, in the end they really do appreciate your writing so yeah… And have faith in what you do. You’ll improve on your writing as you keep going! ^^

C: Alright, thank you for your time. It was a pleasure to meet you. Hope to see you again soon!

D: Aw thanks for having me. It’s been awesome doing this; my first interview! I feel like a new person  xP

C: You’re welcome dear. I’m really glad you enjoyed it. Have a good day!