CuEn High: 5 years later

CuEn High

 

A/N: Jang~! It's 5 years later in Cu En High! Read till the end for a special announcement! (:

~Jun Hyung's POV, 5 Years Later~

"Dude! You're going to miss your own wedding!" Hyun Seung snatched some documents from my hands and dumped it on the sofa. "Being the o so busy person that you are this is the only time in a long time you'll be able to hold a proper wedding and you know it."

This was one of those times where I didn't mind a nagging Hyun Seung because I know he is right. Ever since I proposed to Yo Seob 4 years ago, AND LET ME TELL YOU THAT WAS THE MOST NERVE WRECKING MOMENT IN MY LIVE. No, not because I was scared he would reject me it's just that he nearly killed my surprise. Anyways, ever since I proposed, I couldn't find the time to marry him. But being the sweet soul he is, my baby didn't mind but I'm DESPERATE. So 1 year ago I specifically set aside this date to be schedule free.

After all, it's been 6 years since we first met.

"Here you go Hyung!" Dong Woon threw me my blazer, "Come on! Even your parents are blessing this gay marriage! You better not miss it!"

"I'll kill you."

"Leave the kid alone," Doo Joon pushed me out with Hyun Seung and Dong Woon following behind, "Gi Kwang and Lee Joon are already waiting in the limo."

~Yo Seob's POV~

"D-do I really have to wear this...?" This was extremely embarrassing... 

"Of course!" Min Hee giggled, obviously enjoying this! "After all, it's your wedding."

"B-But why do I have to wear the wedding dress!?" I know we're gay but this was too much!

"Awww come on~ Do you really expect the o great Jun Hyung to wear a dress?" Xernie was NOT doing a good job of holding back her laughter.

I tried imagining Jun Hyung in a wedding dress. ...I WANT TO SEE THAT!!!!

"Come on Mr Bride, stop blushing," Vinny said as she sat in front of me. "I need to do some touch ups to your make up."

Vinny quickly got to work with blushers, powders and what not. Why was the CEO of a global networking company so good at such stuff? Probably practiced. Ah! My heart is beating soooooo fast! Why am I this nervous!!!

"Um.... Vinny..."

"Yes?" She replied, still concentrating on the make up.

"How did it feel like marrying Hyun Seung?" they got married 2 years ago and Vinny was obviously remembering that moment as she set her brushes down on the table, smiling.

"Pre wedding jitters?"

"... Probably."

She giggled and took my hand in hers. "Don't worry. And if you really must know, it felt magical. Walking down that aisle and exchanging rings with him so..." She smiled widely, "don't be nervous."

Some how that calmed me down so much... "W-what about you Hyun Ae?"

"THE COUNTRYSIDE WEDDING WAS THE BEST~!" She laughed loudly. ...Maybe I shouldn't have asked her. "Min Hee?"

"Well.... I changed from a maid to a princess so I can't complain much." She had a sweet aura around her.

"But really I'm jealous of you guys..." Xernie sighed, "Dong Woon and I have to wait a few more months to get married..."

"Maybe we can hold a double wedding then?" Geu Rim giggled.

"Yeah! Let's do that!"

"Ok!"

We all laughed aloud, really, this girls always managed to calm me down.

~No One's POV~

Classical music echoed throughout the halls, signaling the start of the wedding. Everyone quickly got seated as Jun Hyung took his place on the stage. With his ring man, Dong Woon and best man, Lee Joon.

The church doors opened and a beautiful Yo Seob walked down the aisle, with his father who was b with pride. Xernie threw flower petals behind them, after all, that was the job of the flower girl! Geu Rim was holding on to the ends of Yo Seob's long dress, being the best bridesmaid she could be.

Doo Joon and Min Hee cuddled each other, proud to see the younger couple finally getting married. Gi Kwang and Hyun Ae were busy cheering with the people from Yo Seob's village. Clearly the rich people found this a bit... unrefined. But who could complain about Yong Jun Hyung's wedding? Hyun Seung hugged Vinny tightly as she cried tears of joy for her friends.

"You look beautiful, Yo Seob." His father smiled. He passed Yo Seob's hand to Jun Hyung and went to sit down with his mother and sister.

Yo Seob smiled and whispered silently, "Thanks dad." and looked at his soon-to-be husband.

"Hey beautiful." Jun Hyung whispered as he removed Yo Seob's wedding veil. He had finally managed to catch his breath. He lost it the moment Yo Seob entered the church. His beauty was literally breath-taking. He pulled off the image of a girl pretty damn well.

Arm in arm, they faced the pastor.

"Today, we are here for the unison of Yong Jun Hyung and Yang Yo Seob. Is there anyone who wishes to oppose? Do so now or forever hold your peace." Complete silence, smiling faces.

"Well then. Do you, Yong Jun Hyung, take Yang Yo Seob as your husband, in sickness or poverty, forever protecting him?" 

"Of course I do." He had the silliest grin on his face when he said that.

"Then do you, Yang Yo Seob, take Yong Jun Hyung as your husband, in sickness or poverty, forever holding him?"

"Yes." A tear representing happiness rolled down his soft cheeks.

"You may exchange your rings now." Dong Woon stepped forward with the rings and they quickly exchanged it.

"You may now.. his the bri- I mean husband." Despite the mess up, they didn't scold the pastor. They just sealed their pact with a kiss and rose petals fell down from the sky, amidst the cheers of friends and family alike. 

"I love you." Jun Hyung whispered as he broke the kiss.

"Me too Junnie." Yo Seob was crying more then ever with a big smile on his face, "Me too."

With this, CuEn High has officially ended! Thank you to much for the support you have given me to both my readers and silent readers, I love you guys a bunch! And of course Amira, my dear school mate who supported me on posting this on AFF! Anyway.. It's time for the SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT~

I will be working on C.I.A: Cube Investigation Association again now that CuEn High has ended but I will take sometime to get back to the flow of things. So, I will start writing again next week. In the mean time, I'm considering making CuEn High: Answer Story.

What is CuEn High: Answer Story?

Well, basically you guys will create the story! You guys will suggest a scene involving the characters from CuEn High. For example, what was the wedding or ? and ? like? And I will write a chapter about it! Or maybe what exactly happened during Dong Woon and Xernie's confession? What if CuEn High went to a beach? How did Vinny and Jun Hyung get engaged? Or maybe you have questions you want to ask the characters? We can arrange interviews too! Well you get the drift!

How do I offer my suggestions for CuEn High: Answer Story?

Email [email protected] with the subject CuEn High: Answer Story with this format

AFF Name:
Suggestion:

Also, do read my new one shot, He Likes You The Best  (http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/61421 ). No, I didn't kill Seobie this time LOL. Once again, thank you everyone!

 -Love, Vinny aka VinVinWorld