CuEn High : Call me...

CuEn High

~Hyun Seung's POV~

We were in a group room right now. We being Me, Doo Joon, Lee Joon, Gi Kwang and Hyun Ae. Hopefully Jun Hyung and Yo Seob grab this chance and confess. Seriously, they are driving us crazy with the failed attempts. 

"3 butlers and maids to 2 customers? Won't you guys get in trouble for this?" I questioned, taking a sip of my earl grey tea.

"True..." Lee Joon pouted, "I'll go serve the customers. You two can stay he-"

"That won't be necessary."

Everyone turned their attention to the door and there stood Dong Woon and Xernie.

"Ah! Hey you tw- HEY YOU GUYS ARE THE YEAR 1 CLASS DOING THE HAUNTED HOUSE!" Gi Kwang pointed an accusing finger at them as they smirked and stuck their tongues out. Xernie was dressed as a witch which was... cute. Dong Woon was a werewolf and let me tell you this, he is far from scary. Haunted house? Are they sure about that?

"I found this 2 in the hallway and invited them in." A voice came from behind them. Vinny came into full view when the both of them took their seats. "Hey prince jang!" She smiled. She was dressed no different then Hyun Ae except she had her wine red hair up in 2 ponytails. So... why is my heart beating so fast?

"H-hi..." That simple word barely made it out of my mouth.

"You too Doo Joon oppa!" 

"Hey cutie~" Damn flirt.

"Anyways, you guys must be hungry. Want any cake?"

"We will share a strawberry cake~" Dong Woon and Xernie chirped.

"I will take blackforest." Doo Joon smiled.

"And you?" She looked at me. Damn cheeks, why do you feel so hot.

"Chocolate." 

"Alright, you guys keep them company. I'll be right back." I watched as Vinny went out of the room.

I think I can understand why the guys swarm this place now.

~Jun Hyung's POV~

Damn, I enjoyed the view I had. Yo Seob was in a maid dress. I can die a happy man now. 

...Well, after I make him mine that is. 

"H-hyung! Stop staring at me! It's embarrassing!" He hid his face in his palms. Damn I could eat you up right now. School festivals just made it to the top of my list.

I chuckled and signaled for him to come closer. And he did. But he wasn't standing for long as I pulled him so that he was positioned on my lap. "H-hyung?"

I smiled and hugged his waist. It felt so small in my arms. "You look cute."

"S-stop teasing me!"

"Am not. You look cute." I buried my face in the crook of his neck. 

"T-thanks... You look really h-handsome too..."

I smiled. And I was sure he could feel my smile against his skin for he was shivering. "Nervous?"

"Well let's see.. My hyung and I are in an extremely awkward position for boys."

"Well, you're in a maid costume. Might as well treat you like a girl." I smirked. I placed my hands on both his cheeks and pulled his face near mine. Our face was a mere centimeter apart. "Call me oppa."

A/N: -yawns- so tired... I shud be sleeping but im thinking up ideas for CuEn High OTL !