CuEN High : Fiance!? AG High!? What is this ...

CuEn High

~Yo Seob's POV~

The girl... she pops out of no where and claims to be Jun Hyung's fiance!? The nerve of her...

The two of them were staring at each other. My heart... it hurts....

"Aren't I? Junnie."

Silence filled the room. Junnie? Are they really...?

"Why are you here." Jun Hyung's stare turned into a glare.

She sighed, "You haven't change."

Who is this girl...

~Hyun Seung's POV~

I looked at Yo Seob, he looked like he was about to cry...

"You can't just barge in here and say what you like." Doo Joon stood behind Jun Hyung.

"Yeah! Who are you any way!" Dong Woon was beside Yo Seob and Gi Kwang was holding onto Yo Seob's shoulders. 

"Didn't she already say that she's Jun Hyung's fiance?" Xernie rolled her eyes.

"You shut up! I wasn't talking to you." Dong Woon rebuked.

"No, you shut up."

"You!"

"You!"

"YOU!"

"YOU!"

"ENOUGH!" Doo Joon shouted.

Yo Seob was tearing already, I have to do something...

"Dong Woon, Gi Kwang, bring Yo Seob to his room." I ordered.

They nodded, "Let's go Yo Seob." Gi Kwang supported Yo Seob and Dong Woon followed them up the stairs.

The moment I heard the room door shut, I turned my attention to the two girls, "Care for some coffee?"

~No One's POV~

Everyone sat around the dining table. Jun Hyung had a grim look on his face. "Could you please introduce yourselves properly?" Hyun Seung sighed.

Xernie stood up, "As I said just now, My name is Xernie Shika. I'm from AG High in America. I'm the 2nd daughter of Xerold Shika, CEO of SNetworks, a global networking company."

"SNetworks...?" Doo Joon mumbled. "That's a globally recognized company...."

"And yourself?" Hyun Seung gestured to the girl with wine red hair. 

She looked at Hyun Seung and smirked. "I'm Vinny Kim, heiress of Kim Inc. Also from AG High."

"YOU'RE VINNY KIM!?" Doo Joon shouted and Hyun Seung slapped his head.

"And the fiance part?"

"Ask him yourself."

Hyun Seung shot Jun Hyung a questioning look.

"...Our parents engaged us since we were 9 years old."

A/N: Vinny is actually my nickname in many communities such as Cosplay community and facebook haha . Anyway I'm going to introduce something new called -drum roll- WRITER'S CORNER ~ Basically it's a corner about me with occasional cameos from the BEAST boys. Hope you will like it :3 I think it's funny ? OTL

~Writer's Corner Episode 1: Dreaming~

So recently I've been thinking about joining Cube Entertainment if they do have an audition. 1) To meet my bias Yo Seob. (-shinning light shines down on Yo Seob- Dong Woon: OMG IT'S GOD! Doo Joon: -whacks Dong Woon) 2) I do have an interest in dancing (I've done Modern and Hip Hop before) So today I went to school and asked my friend about my singing.

They told me I was not bad. So I asked how can I improve? My friend, Ray, told me to sing from my diaphram <? AM I EVEN SPELLING IT RIGHT !? So it went like this...

Vinny: How the hell do I sing form my diaphram!

Ray: -pats on the stage (we were in the school hall)- Lie here.

Vinny: ... -lies down-

Ray: Now try singing.

DO YOU HAV ANY IDEA HOW AWKWARD IT WAS !!!! RAY WAS A BOY ! AND I WAS WEARING MY SKIRT . MY SKIRTTTTTTTTTTTTTT ! But it's long due to school regulations. So basically I tried that and I spent my entire lunch break holding my stomach and singing. ...Weird.