CuEn High : 2-1's Cafe

CuEn High

~No One's POV~

Over the next 7 days, everyone was so busy with the preparations for the festival that no one returned to the dorm. That had to put in their best as the school festival was a public event and this being CuEn High, a lot of rich kids were sure to attend. 

Yo Seob was glad that he didn't have to return to the dorm to face Jun Hyung after that awfully awkward scenario. His heart still races at the though of it. He had to admit, he missed Jun Hyung alot, 24/7, even in his dreams.

Finally...

-The Day Of The Festival-

"CLASS2-!, HWAITING!" Everyone cheered and pumped their fist into the air.

Onew, the class chairperson of 2-1 clapped his hands together to get everyone's attention. "We've been working hard for this day. Chefs, butlers and maids, GET DRESSED!"

-------------------------------------------

"JUN HYUNG OPPA! HYUN SEUNG OPPA! DOO JOON OPPA! SARANGHAE!" The screams of the fangirls echoed through the air, deafening some people in the process. Jun Hyung's class had their people dressed up as prince and girls, and occasionally some boys, paid to have their photos taken with them. Basically, they were selling their looks. And of course, needless to say, Jun Hyung, Hyun Seung and Doo Joon were the top 3 most requested.

Jun Hyung sighed and kicked a random can. He was dying of NO-YOSEOBNESS. Yes, he officially pronounced it a disease that only Yo Seob could cure. (A/N:...Did you name it yourself? Jun Hyung: -Smirks- I'm a genius right? A/N: ... -Learnt her lesson NOT to insult him.)

It was as if Hyun Seung knew about his hidden condition. "Wanna go visit Yo Seob?"

Jun Hyung was slightly taken aback by the appearance of his childhood friends, "W-we got to stay here."

"No we don't." Doo Joon walked towards them with guys behind him trying desperately to keep the crazed fangirls away from him, "Thunder gave us a 2 hour break. I'm hungry... They're having a cafe right? Let's go!"

"....Ok."

-------------------

Jun Hyung stared at the banned, or maybe glare was more appropriate? "Maid and butler?"

Hyun Seung chuckled and placed a hand on his back, "Maids being Vinny and Hyun Ae I suppose." Jun Hyung still didn't know of the devious plan they had come up with.

"Ah! Hyungs!"

They turned around, "Gi Kwang and Hyun Ae! Lee Joon too!"

Gi Kwang and Lee Joon looked perfect in their butler costumes. Maybe even beyond perfect? And Hyun Ae who was oblivious to the glare of fangirls, a result of holding Gi Kwang's hand, was adorable with 2 buns instead of her usual plaits. The maid costume just emphasized on how adorable she could be.

"You guys are doing well." Doo Joon gave Lee Joon a high 5, referring to the extremely long cue outside the cafe.

"Yeah, our butlers are popular with girls. But our maids win hands down. Popular with both genders."

"You guys don't need to cue!" Hyun Ae smiled, once again oblivious to the whistling of the boys in the crowd. "Just tell us if you want a private, group or public room."

"I'll take private..." Jun Hyung was disappointed that his favorite cutie was no where within his 2m radius. (YAY FOR REF TO EP 1 OF UNITED CUBE TEASER XD!) Must be on a break or something. What luck Jun Hyung had.

Hyun Ae giggled, "Follow me!" Hyun Ae led him to a private room. In the middle was a table covered with a red table cloth with 2 chairs. "Your maid will be here to serve you soon!" and she left him alone in the room.

~Jun Hyung's POV~

They'll probably get Vinny in here or something. Damn it... where the hell are you Yang Yo Seob. I heard a knock on the door.

"I-I'm coming m-master!"

Wait... that voice sounds so familiar... but it isn't Vinny's! It sounds like... My eyes met the eyes of the person standing at the door. "Y-Yo Seob!?"

A/N: Omg lessons are killing me. extra lessons that end late everyday. Sigh...