CuEn High : Enter! The Students From AG High!

CuEn High

~Yo Seob's POV~

I walked into the cafeteria with Gi Kwang and Dong Woon. Dong Woon came to our class earlier and asked us if we wanted to eat lunch with him...

-FLASHBACK-

"Come on hyung~" Dong Woon tugged on my sleeves.

"But I have no money..."

"I'll treat you!" Gi Kwang pulled on my other sleeve.

"Bu-"

"No buts! DRAG HIM THERE!"

-END FLASHBACK-

... and that's why I'm here. 

"Ah! It's the other hyungs!" Dong Woon pointed excitedly to the table in the middle of the cafeteria. 

There they were. Doo Joon, Hyung Seung and... Jun Hyung. 

I couldn't take my eyes off him. He looked so adorable taking out all the veggies from his meal! ... HOLD ON A MINUTE INNER FAN BOY! YOU'RE RESERVED FOR GIRLS!

I followed them to sit with the rest from Beast dorm. Why did I end up seating with Jun Hyung!

"Hey." He looked at me.

"H-hey..." Dear heart, please don't jump out, I don't wanna die so soon.

"Not gonna get something to eat?"

"I-"

"OH YEAH! HYUNG LET'S GET SOMETHING TO EAT! ANYTHING YOU WANT! MY TREAT!" Gi Kwang practically screamed. Why must he be so loud...

"I'll get it for him." Jun Hyung stood up, "What do you want?"

Wow... Lee Joon was right. What's with his sudden change? "Anything will be fine..."

"Alright."

In a matter of minutes Jun Hyung, Gi Kwang and Dong Woon came back. I stared at the cuisines in front of me. "T-this...." I took a bite. ..."IT'S SO GOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

I began gobbling down all the food as everyone stared at me in amazement. In 3 minutes my 4 plates were all clean again. 

"Thanks for the mea- Hey why are you guys laughing?" The 5 of them were in a fit of laughter. I couldn't comprehend why though. 

"D-Dude..." Doo Joon wiped a tear from his eye, "you're the best man..."

We began talking about almost nothing and everything. We filled the cafeteria with laughter. Everyone else left when they finished their meal but we were there for like... 4-5 hours? I looked at my dorm mates and smiled, I wish days like this would last forever.

~No One's POV~

The boys laughed as they walked to the door. Just as Gi Kwang was about to open the door, Doo Joon stopped him.

"Hyung? Why did you stop me?" 

Doo Joon took awhile to reply, "Why are the lights on?"

Everyone realised Doo Joon was right, was there someone in their dorm? Slowly Gi Kwang opened the door. 

"Yo Seob," Jun Hyung whispered, "Stay behind me."

"O-ok..." The younger one did as he was told. 

As they entered the dorm, someone tapped Gi Kwang from behind. Gi Kwang was about to beat up the person when he noticed that...

it was a girl. She had brown curly hair that stopped gracefully at waist level.

"Hi," She smiled. "I'm Xernie for AG High."

"errr... what are you doing here?"

"I'll answer that." A girl with wine red hair walked down the stairs. "We are here from the student exchange program."

Slowly she walked towards Jun Hyung who had a shocked look on his face. "And I'm here to look for my fiance, Yong Jun Hyung."

A/N: JANG JANG JANG ~ The first of the 3 winners has appeared ~ ! I wonder what will happen >A< !!!! BTW guys I just made ANOTHER blog. http://vinvind-iary.blogspot.com/ (I hav a small tribute to yoseob under my profile LOL)I'm gonna update it now LOL . It's gonna be about my life and probably write about my fanfictions there to. Do follow me on twitter and add me on facebook too XD !