CuEn High : IREALLYCNTTHINKOFATITLEFORTHIS):

CuEn High

~Vinny's POV~

Wow the food smells delicious! What should I have? I should go order something. As I stood up, I felt Hyun Seung grab my hand and force me to sit back down. "W-what?"

"You're still unwell, what do you want I will get it for you."

Why is he concerning himself with me so much. "Fried rice.. I guess." 

~YoSeob's POV~

I was at the counter with Jun Hyung with a worried look on my face. Seriously... Is he ok now?

"I'm ok now." WOAH WHAT IS HE!? PSYCHIC? "And I'm not psychic." YES YOU ARE! YES YOU ARE!!!

I turned my attention to the men- WOAH WHATS WITH THE PRICE! THIS IS TOO EXPENSIVE! TOO EXPENSIVE!!!!

~Jun Hyung's POV~

I looked at Yo Seob. He had a shocked expression on his face. How cute. I put an arm around his shoulder, "What do you want to eat?"

"I'm not hungry anymore..."

Liar. Must be about the pricing. "I'll treat."

His eyes sparkled like that of a child's. He is doing that way too much today. Not that I mind...

"I want this! and this! OH OH AND THIS!" He pointed left and right on the menu and I chuckled. He should run for Ms Korea with his aegyo. Oh yeah... he is a boy. Well I'm sorry his cuteness is overwhelming! 

~No One's POV~

The 6 of them ate their lunch peacefully. ...Well, if you consider 4 people screaming at Dong Woon and Xernie to act so disgustingly sweet to each other peaceful I guess we could settle for that! They got on more rides and finally it was evening, around the time for the sun to set.

"Hmmm where should we go next?"

Everyone looked around. Since it was the last ride of the day it had to be special! 

"Vinny Vinny!" Xernie nudged Vinny and pointed at the ferris wheel. Everyone knows ferris wheels are the most romantic thing in the amusement parks, right? They grinned evilly at each other and pointed at the ferris wheel shouting in unison, "THERE!"

"Huh why a ferris wheel?" 

"Sounds fun! But isn't it like, 2 people per carriage?" Yo Seob tilted his head to the side.

"Yeap! For 30 minutes. I'm sitting with Woonie~" Xernie grabbed her boyfriend and held on to him tightly earning her a slight chuckle.

"Then I'll sit with Vi-"

"I'll sit with Vinny." Hyun Seung cut in before Yo Seob finished his sentence. "You don't  mind right?"

"This is just for the plan and nothing else." Vinny thought and then smiled at Hyun Seung and nodded her head.

Yo Seob gulped, alone with Jun Hyung in the air for 30 minutes. Why was his heart beating so fast?

A/N; Please read my new one shot ~ http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/58228/i-didn-t-know-beast-junhyung-junseob-yoseob NO ITS NOT TRAGIC. NO I DIDNT KILL YO SEOB. Happy? LOL .

~Author's Corner: I will sue you!~

Basically I was looking at B2STLYTWEETS. They do translation for Beast's twitter. So basically I took notice of how adorable Hyun Seung was with his "I'll sue you" "Do you want to go to jail?" "I'll feed you jail food." So I was spazzing about it to my friend over the phone but slowly the topic changed to all the beast boys. 1 minute into the conversation she wrote this in her facebook. 

 

Vinny BiasYoseob started spamming me with B2ST names. And it seems she succeeds in confusing me.

Hmph . Everyone's a critic.