CuEn High : Forest

CuEn High

~No One's POV~

Jun Hyung and everyone were on standby on a mountain in the outskirts of Seoul. They had to go through a forest to get there. The commander of the Korean officers was giving out orders left and right amidst this tense atmosphere.

"I'm coming with you." Jun Hyung stepped forward. 

"Young master Yong I can't allow that!" The commander exclaimed. "There will probably be a gun fight an-"

Jun Hyung grabbed him by the collar, "There will be no guns. Hara is too much of a scary cat to have her men use guns. You guys won't either. If Yo Seob is even SCRATCHED cause of you guys, I swear you guys won't see the light in your career."

The officer trembled, "Y-yes sir! But... do you have any fighting skills?"

"Who do you think you're talking to. Of course we do. You figured that people will figure out that the tycoons would at least send their children to defense classes."

Gi Kwang spoke up, "We know how to fight too and we're coming."

Jun Hyung turned around. The other boys walked towards him. "Hell no. You guys stay here and look after the girls."

"No way we are permitting that man." Doo joon slung his arm around Jun Hyung's shoulder. "Besides, we are better in fighting than you are."

"Hyung, we're all in this together." Dong Woon has never been more matured.

"I'm not letting you steal the limelight!" Lee Joon joked.

"I'm going to save Yo Seob too." Hyun Seung smiled, "how can I let my idiot of a childhood friend go in alone? With or without the officers." 

Jun Hyung smiled, this guys really are the best friends a man could ask for. "Thanks guys."

"I'm coming too." 

"No you're not Hyun Ae." Gi Kwang didn't want his girlfriend to get hurt.

"Kwangie... Yo Seob is my friend! A very precious one! How do you expect me to just stand by and do nothing...?" A tear threatened to escape from her eye. "How do you expect me to stay here when... my boyfriend is getting himself in danger...?"

"Woonie I'm coming too!" Xernie rushed up and hugged Dong Woon.

"No! It's too dangerous... Please listen to me?" Xernie shook her head furiously.

"Geu Rim is going to go with oppa too!" Geu Rim ran to Hyun Seung's side. 

"If Geu Rim is going so am I." Min Hee stood out.

Instantly, there was chaos.

"I'm not leaving you Kwangie!"

"Please just stay here!"

"Woonie..."

"Stop crying... please..."

"Geu Rim doesn't want to leave oppa alone!"

"Geu Rim ah..."

"I'm going with little missy."

"Hell no you aren't!"

"Who are you to command me Yoon Doo Joon!"

"ENOUGH!" 

Everyone turned to look at Vinny who just shouted. "The girls will stay here."

"Bu-"

"Xernie you should know we are more trouble then help."

"...." Slowly, Xernie let go of Dong Woon's hand. So did the other girls. The boys smiled, nodding towards Vinny as a sign of thanks.

"We will be fine, come on let's go." Jun Hyung began walking with the officers. 

Just as Hyun Seung was about to follow them, he felt a tug on his shirt sleeve. "Geu Ri-"

"Please stay safe Prince Jang."

As Hyun Seung turned around, Vinny was already leading the girls away. 

He smiled to himself, "Of course I will stay safe. After all.. we have yet to settle things between us.