CuEn High: Finale

CuEn High

~Jun Hyung's POV~

"Jun Hyung~ Wake up~ You're going to be late for the graduation ceremony!" 

"5 more minutes..."

I heard a sigh that belonged to my favorite person in the entire world. I felt his breath on my ear, "Oppa~ Wake up for Seobie please?"

That's it. He is so testing my patience. 

I pulled him down on my bed and hugged him with my legs and arms. I placed a gentle kiss on his cheek, red from blushing. "5 more minutes."

Silence. "Stupid Jun Hyung."

------------------------------------------

"Ah! You're finally down!" Doo Joon offered me a hi-5 but I just walked past him. I was too busy hugging Yo Seob while walking. "MIN HEEEEEEEE! HE IGNORED ME!" 

"It's your fault for being lame..." Min Hee sighed. She smiled as she gave her boyfriend a pat on the head.

"Hurry up and eat your breakfast you two!" 

"Hyungs, you need to get dressed up for the graduation ceremony soon or we'll be late!"

"Yes Xernie mama and Dong Woon papa..." We groaned, seriously! This two were like our parents!

"Stop teasing them! You're no better yourselves! Acting all lovey dovey in front of everyone!"

Gi Kwang kissed Hyun Ae and joined in the complaining, "Yeah!"

They are so not in the position to talk.

"Ah~"

"Ahhhhh." I opened my mouth wide open so Yo Seob could feed me. Why does the food he put in my mouth taste so sweet~ "Seobie is the best~" I hugged him tightly.

"Yah! Yo Seob's the one who does aegyo around here." 

"Shut up and concentrate on your speech Hyun Seung."

"Yah Junnie! How can you insult my oppa like that!" Vinny puffed her cheeks and went back to helping Hyun Seung with his speech. I'm glad to see them together and stuff but seriously... they are one hell of a duo.

Lee Joon walked into the dorm, "Hey everyone~ ready for the graduation ceremony?" He was holding hands with Geu Rim. Some how after the incident, they got together.

"Let's gooooooooooooooooo everyone!" Doo Joon yelled. Stupid maniac.

--------------------------------------------------

"Class 3-1, Yoon Doo Joon." Doo Joon went up the stage, grabbed his certificate and jumped around. Damn maniac.

"Class 3-1, Jang Hyun Seung." Hyun Seung was more normal. Thank god.

"Clas 3-1, Yong Jun Hyung." I walked up the stage cooly and took my certificate. I smiled as I noticed a little boy jumping around in the crowd. Stupid Seobie, stop being so damn cute.

"Now for the speech by the student council president." This is going to be boring.

~No One's POV~

Hyun Seung took his place on stage. "Hey everyone. It's been one hell of a hectic year. The year 3s are finally graduating. Even though we are leaving this school, we will never forget to wonderful memories created here. Our new friends who saw us through the many obstacles we encountered. We will forever cherish the time we had in CuEn High. Please hold us in your memories because we will never forget you." he bowed and walked off stage. The girls were crying and the boys were close to tears. With that, the ceremony was officially over.

--------------------------------------------------

~Yo Seob's POV~

I walked through the garden that held the most memories for me and Jun Hyung with him. Is this... going to be the last time? Tears welled up in my eyes. Ah! I don't want to cry! I hurriedly wiped my tears but Jun Hyung caught me.

"Why are you crying?"

I looked at him. I can't lie anymore! I started bawling and that obviously shocked Jun Hyung as he hugged me tightly. "I-I don't want you guys to leave!!!"

Sigh... I really didn't want to bawl. Jun Hyung sighed into my hair, "Babo. I will always be with you."

"Really?"

"Really." He pulled me in for a kiss. It was long. It was sweet. I was breathless when we were done. 

"AH! JUN HYUNG IS SO SNEAKY!!!!!!!" ... Isn't that Hyun Ae's voice?

I turned around and the entire gang was there. T-THIS IS TOO EMBARRASSING! I buried my head in Jun Hyung's chest. Can I just sink in there?

"And Yo Soeb is naive as ever." Gi Kwang sighed, shaking his head.

"W-what do you mean! Don't disrespect me! Aren't I your hyung!?"

"But hyung~" Dong Woon wined, "You didn't even know that they will still be staying at the dorm!"

W-what...!?

"Junnie didn't tell Yo Seob. So sneaky~" Vinny stuck her tongue out.

"Jun Hyung..." I stared at him. Boy was he in trouble.

"I-I FORGOT TO TELL YOU!" He sped off. I chased after him.

"YAH! GET BACK HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Jun Hyung's in trouble~" They all chanted, running after us. Oh yes he is in trouble.

Haha, looks like our days together were meant to last forever. CuEn High's BEAST dorm, forever.

A/N: AND CUENHIGH IS DONE!!!! Should I write a chapter featuring everyone 5 years later? keke. Thanks for the support everyone! I love you guys so much ~ !♥