... Drowned dreams ...[Lucy's story]

Mortal Fangs [Tragedy]

[Lucy-Yesung]

-    I’m feeling so bad right now…Lucy said looking into his eyes.

-    The same do I... Yesung answered her.

 

Lucy and Yesung came back from Japan a few days after Donghaes funeral.The news affected both a lot.The two weeks in Nihon passed very quickly but this didn’t stop them to do what they wanted.Her parents company was very famous in Osaka,and this fascinated Yesung.The Hamilton family was a rich family and Lucy could have everything she wanted but she was a modest girl.She used to dress herself simply and comfortable.

 

The weekend spent in Japan passed quickly and a few days before leaving,Lucy gave Yesung a little present that simbolise her eternal love trough him.

 

-    Hope you like it,she said while pushing the silver ring on Yesung’s thin finger.

-    Thank you so much sweetheart.I’ll make it up,I promise.

-    The only way to make it up is to always love me.

-    Be sure of this,he answered  kissing her forhead,I’ll wear it always !

Yesung's way of being…understanding, gentle,calm like a big ocean,the fact that he hated falsity and lies, perfectly shaped his golden heart.

 

-     Tonight we go out,right?I really need to calm down my nerves…

-     Yes,but with one condition,Yesung answered her with a big grin on his face.

-     Condition?

-     We go to the lake.

-    Okay,she laughed, I was sure that there you want to go.I know that is your favorite place…

-  That’s right,anyway...tonight is full moon ?

-   Yes… That’s why I really need to go out.

-    I think the moon reflecting in the lake will create a romantic atmosphere,right?

-    Romantic atmosphere?? Lucy asked laughingly.

-    Like I don’t know you,Yesung said with a smile.

-     Okay,okay…I’ll bring the food and you the blanket.I havea feeling that the "romantic" atmosphere will cause me hungry,Lucy said in a joking tone.

 

They both kissed and went on each home,talking on the phone all the way.Once inside of the living room the sound of a fax freshly delivered,ttracts her attention.She began to read

”Miss Lucy Hamilton.

Regretfuly we must give you some awful news.Your parents company from Osaka was engulfed in a fire that devastated everything around it. Firefighters managed to save some people but Mr.& Ms. Hamilton didn’t survive...

We are truly sorry,sincere condolences ”

 

-    What?A fire??It can’t be…She took her hand to mouth because of the shock,finding the devastating news about her parents, who were perfectly healthy a few days ago…

 

She took the phone and called Yesung.

 

*The number can’t be reached*

 

She panicked.Tears began to fall, when a thousand frightening thoughts have covered her mind. She grabbed her jacket and run to the lake.Outside was dark enough,and the full moon was present on the sky.Tears were flowind endlesly.In those moments she really needed to reach Yesung.She needed to embrace him and cry on his warm shoulder.

 

When she arrived, she stopped few seconds relying against a tree to draw her breath.The lake was so peaceful and beautiful,just like Yesung.No wonder that was his favorite place where he spent the most of his time relaxing.

 

Lucy began to approach the blue checkered blanket, looking left and right worried.Yesung was nowhere to be found. The look was automatically returned to the earlier piece of material, seeing how the squares were covered with cherry-colored spots.Her eyes got bigger.It was blood.

 

-    Yesung !Yesung,where are you ??

Nobody answered…Suddently she saw how the blood built a way to the wooden deck at edge of the lake.She was truly hoping that the spots of blood are not coming from the same body wich hugged her a few hours ago.

When she had reached the bridge, stopping right in the place where the blood trail stops,a terrifying thought went through her head.She turned to the lake, slowly leaning from the side deck, praying in her mind that Yesung is not down there,underwather.

 

The next moment, a light coming out of the wather, got into her eyes.She realized that it was the reflection of the Moon coming form an silver ring, weared by a blue finger that was sinking more and more in the dark depths of the lake…

 

-    Yesung!!! She cried terrified and in the next fraction of a second, she jumped in the water swimming as fast as she could,not caring about that she will go ever more deepened....She couldn’t belive that everything was really happening.

Surrounded by the muddy and cold water,Yesung looked ... horrible.His round face color was now masked by a creppy blue, his pink lips,which used to kiss her every day, were now purple…But Lucy refused to belive that Yesung was really dead.

The reddish liquid, came around his neck, soiling the water, it confirmed the horrifying reality.The lack of oxygen began to affect her, making Lucy duzzy and Yesung's image becamed more blurred.An intolerable pain possessed her arms,that were pushing hard the water,but it wasn’t good reason  to make her stop…Lucy wanted, by all means, to catch his hand that was stretched to the surface as if he wanted to grab her warm hand too.

 

When she was about to catch his wrist,something raised her to the surface leaving Yesung who, because the depth,was less and less visible. In that moment, a cry came out of , leaving the muddy liquid to go towards her lungs, making her losing knowledge….