...Painful Death...

Mortal Fangs [Tragedy]

Chapter 1

I never knew what it is like to  be the ‘chosen one '. Honestly? I didn’t even want to know, but I had no choice ...

 

-You know I love you, right?

- Of course I do,I love you too Ji Yong oppa.

How could I not love him?After the death of my parents,Ji yong was the only guy from my life who took care of me.When I met him, I was only a 15 years old kid who didn't cared about anything.All I did was going everyday to my best friends house. Okay...honestly?They were my only friends,but I didn't care.

 

Alexis and Lucy cared a lot about me and of course,I treasured them as well.All three of us were inseparable ever since we first met. Lucy was always more secluded and shy...She liked to read many novels and she always lectured me when I was doing something stupid...but I could call her for an advice any time.

Alexis..?Alexis was the opposite of Lucy.She always liked to be in the spootlight and thanks to her 'naughty' nerve she wasn't afraid of anyone. Both of them were like Yin and Yang but I could count on them any time.

Me and Ji Yong were at our three years anniversary together.Three wonderful years...From the first day, he proved that he deserves to be loved by me.I never had something to reproach him...He was the first person that made me feel those butterflies in my stomach,wich have not disappeared even after 3 years.I got used to spend a big part of my time with him...but at that time I didn't know that, this will change my lifestyle to one totally different from ordinary humans...

==

I was with Ji Yong in his room,standing embraced and occasionally sipping sweet tea made ​​by his mother.

Ms.Kwon was a lovely woman.Her husband left her when their son was only five years,stealing all the money they had at that time and spending them on alcohol.Even so, she didn't discouraged and raised Ji Yong alone, making him an hardworking and educated boy. Therefore, he cared about her A LOT. When he was 11 years old, Ji Yong started to work on where he could...in order to help his mother with money. But God never let them down and now everything is back to normal.

= =

- Wanna go eat something? I know a good restauranthe, he said with a warm voce.

- I could never refuse you !I replied with the same warm voice.

In deed,when I looked at those black eyes that seemed to smile everytime,I could not refuse him.

==

Once inside the restaurant,we had two pleasant surprises.It seems that I wasn't the only person happy with her..."soulmate"? I saw my two best friends,enjoying the company of their lovers too.I went to greet them with a big smile on my face.

Lucy was at the table near the window,enjoying a delicious dessert with her boyfriend.

- Good afternoon!I'm glad to see you both,I said while kissing Lucy's cheeks.Ji Yong shaked hand with Yesung,greeting him politely.

- We're glad to see you too!They answered us with a big grin.I could read in their eyes how in love they were. No wonder,after all ..Yesung was a great guy!On a scale from 1 to 10,I would give him 11.His peaceful charachter fit in perfectly with Lucy's.

I exchanged  few words with them and after that, I went to the next table where Alexis was with Donghae.Oh, those two are made for each other. No really! They knew how to have fun and none of them cared about people's bad mouth.Donghae was a funny person with a strong sence of humor wich delighted Alexis.

We greet them both and after that, we sat at our table.Before ordering, I glanced at the two girls once more and then I stoped my eyes at the person in front of me.Ji Yong had had an uniqe smile,i loved when he was biting his lower lip.His rebel blonde hair made my heart beating so loud that you could almost hear it.He had a strong character and always dealed with anything. In his free time he used to write songs that he sanged to me later....I never got bored with him around. Sincerely? We planned to get married once I was 18...Shocked?Hehe, my whole future was with him.....At least...at that time, I belived so...

==

After dinner we headed to the car.The weather changed suddently,a strong wind began to blow, hiding the stars under a courtain of clouds.The rain started....

On the way home, a bad feeling started to haunt me...A really BAD feeling..I looked at Ji Yong,who led quiently the black bmw, singing a song from BigBang that played on the radio."BigBang-Tell Me Goodbye" Uh... that song....*sigh*

==

- Oppa, stay with me tonight,please...I asked getting worried. Something... Something told me not to leave him return home alone.

- I would like to,but I can't Marleene.I need to be sure that my mom takes her medicines every night.You know how complicated she is sometimes..

- Yes but...

- I'll be alright,don't worry, he interruped me.I'll call you back once I'm home,okay ?

- Okay...I looked away.

I sit often and think... Why didn't I insisted more that night?!?

==

Before I got off the car, I kissed and hugged him tight.I didn't want to let go of him..

- Call me back!Okay? I ordered. Take care... Ji Yong.

I ran to the front door,not to get wet by rain but I stopped on the stairs, turning back to watch as Ji Yong's car was slowly swallowed by the darkness of night.I just waved...

Once in my room, I quickly changed and I put the cellphone on the desk ,trying to find something to do,while waiting Ji Yong's call..

[[[After 2 hours]]]

'' He should have arrived until now..'' I got up and went near the window, starting to look at the pale moon that kept company of stars...I was watching 'her' all the time...I don't know. She had something that fascinated me.I used to go out with Lucy and Alexis almost every night, the three of us were doing many night rides...Only then, we were feeling at ease ...

*Say no!no!no!no!*[B2ST- Take care of my girlfriend]

The phone ring made me to jump.I grabbed it fast, ignoring the caller ID being sure that it was oppa..

- Ji Yong !! What took you so long... I was worri- !!

- Miss Marleene Strife?A woman voice interruped me.

- Yes...? I began to tremble.

- Police here.We called you about the young man Kwon Ji Yong.Few minutes ago,he was found by a passing citizen, lying in a pool of blood on the asphalt with his neck.. ruined.We suspect that he was cut by  the windscreen glass when he was thrown out of car at the impact with a high tension pole.His mother is here with us.She gaved us your number to ask you to come here immediately.Please hurry !

-   ....

- Hello ? Miss Strife,are you still on the line?

- Ji Yong is...dead?

- I'm sorry...

*end of call*