... Sorrow engraved in stone ...

Mortal Fangs [Tragedy]

I was in front of a dead corpse that was lying on wet asphalt, drowned in a pool of blood...I looked at him.The person who used to tell me every day 'I love you ', was now lying in front of  me," staring" with a dead look, the dark and devoid of stars, sky...I was sitting motionless and I didn't want to believe,under any circumstances,that Ji Yong was dead.But hearing his mother crying,made me realize... That was reality.I began to slowly approach him.

- Ji Yong....No...

I fell down on my knees beside him.My tears couldn't stop..I put my hands on his shoulders, starting to shake him hoping that,by an miracle..he will wake up.But he didn't....

==

-No ! He can't!!! Not like this...

Seeing that he doesn't react to any of my actions,I blurted out in a sorely crying letting my head on where once, I used to hear his heart beating.Unfortunately,his heart was painfully silent now ...

-JI YONG !! I started to cry out his name loudly.

I didn't want to leave his side in any form.Shortly after, I felt someone picking me up from his body drained of life...this making me become violent.

-Miss Hamilton,we need to take him now.. A police man told me

- No,leave him alone!DON'T take him away from me!

Because of my behavior, the man in blue suit who grabbed my arms a few moments ago,lifted me strongly from Ji Yong and thrown me into Ms. Kwon’s warm hands..

I could see how the gray zipper was locking in a black bag,the last visible part of Ji Yong’s innocent face..

= =

-  Marleene,are you awake?

A frendly female voice woke me up.

- Oppa !! …

Was the first thing I called as I lifted to the side of the bed,ready to get off and go somewhere,anywhere just to be far away….My knees and head hurt terribly

- Calm down Marleene,please lie down , Lucy told me helping me to lie back.

- Where am I?

- You’re at my house.Alexis answered me.

- Yes,you passed out and we brought you here, Lucy continued.

I started to cry when I remembered everything.Lucy and Alexis both grabbed my hand,telling me a lot of comforting words…but...their words were in vain..They both got sad. I could see the sadness in their eyes as tears where falling on the pink blanket. It breaked my heart seeing them like that..But in that moment I coulnd't think of someone else but...JiYong.

 

== == ==

The funeral was at the end.No one,except me,has remained.I approached the piece of stone where his name was engraved…”Kwon Ji Yong..”

With my fingertips,I touched each letter while many teardrops.. were watering the ground under my knees.

- Wherever you are oppa,wait for me! We'll be together again ..soon!