... Erased Happiness ....[Alexis's story]

Mortal Fangs [Tragedy]

After her parents death everything has changed.The car accident left a painful mark in Alexis’s heart.I remember perfectly that day…

We were all three outside, in the evening when the accident happened.Mr. and Ms. Renee died immediately.When she got the phone with the terrible news,an awful depression took hold of her and she was hardly able to get over and move forward.She couldn’t stand to enter in her house,seeing the rooms where her parents used to sleep in, empty. She missed them a lot….

 

But,God brought Lee Donghae in her way,which was finally a good thing because,thanks to his efforts to cheer her up,Alexis after a few months,began to recover.Donghae was a good guy and very kind-hearted,despite all the hard and difficult situations he had to pass:Alexis...

BUT he didn't abandoned her.And so, years passed away...

===

Her 18 years anniversary, were approaching and how: I was still mourning JiYong and Lucy was in Japan with Yesung.. Alexis decided to celebrate the whole night with Donghae,to drink some wine and listen to a good song that relax them both.It was enough to make her feel alright...

[Alexis-Donghae]

- You will come tonight,right my dear?

- Of course I will. How can I leave my baby alone even on her birthday?He said smilingly. It's just...Donghae's face went a bit worried

- It's just what?

- It's just...are you sure you don't want to call more friends?I don't want you to feel bad or somethi-

- You're presence is enough for me,she interrupted Donghae taking his hand.

- Okay then,I'll see you around nine okay?

- Yes,it's perfect!I can't wait, Alexis replied while approaching her lover's lips for a long goodbye kiss.I love yoooou!

- Me too,my sweet .

= =

[Alexis's House]

It was almost 9PM and Alexis was starring the Moon peacefully, how the astral ball made Its spectacular apperance on the sky full of small golden viewers.The moon was our best advisor,that always listened carefully and silently, to every story we were telling ."She" always knew when one of us was sad or happy...

It's just that,none of us suspected the power that the astral had on us...

Alexis wore a white dress which accentuates her pinkish skin,letting her long black hair to cover her back.She waited impatiently Donghae,looking every five minutes at her handwatch.When the dorrbell announced his arrival,Alexis ran to the door leaving her heels to announce her joyful steps.

The image that appeared in front of her when the door opened,was devastating...Alexis didn't realize why Donghae was just sitting in the doorway, without saying a word and only lookin in her eyes.

- A...Alexis... Was the only thing that Donghae could say before falling right into the fragil arms of his beloved girl wich was hardened of fear. Horrified,Alexis begin to cry out his name.

- Donghae !What's the matter?!Say something,please.Donghae !!

The next second,she felt something wetting her right shoulder,making her dress to stick on her skin.Suddenly, Donghae has slipped off from her arms, directly on the ground.

A scream came out from ,at the sight of her palms,which were covered by a reddish liquid that trickled up to the elbows.She realized that it was the same liquid that decorated her white dress,making it red.Blood...

Donghae's neck was like a fractured oil duct,but instead of smelly black oil,came out blood that had already formed a puddle around his body,nearly drained of life.The screenplay was horrible.

Shocked because of Donghae's bleeding image,Alexis started to step back moving away from the barely alive body. Her legs were shaking which made ​​her look for a shelf to lean,but the only thing she did was to breake down every trinket that she touched.In the end,she falls in the living room's corner with eyes fixed on Donghae. Alexis needed help...She grabbed the phone and through breaks and babbles, succeeds to announce one of her friends  about the terrifying picture that was a few meters from her.

Donghae gave his last breath,dying under his girlfriend's watery eyes...The most painful thing was,when his soul went up to the sky,Donghae's eyes remained open and glued towards Alexis.She stood few minutes...gazeing into vacancy,feeling that has nothing on her inside.Even the wind coming from the door left wide open was like passing through her...She felt totally limp. Parents, Donghae ... were dead.The same were Alexis's hopes,dead.....