Chapter 2: A Friendship for me?

A World Beyond This One?[SEMI- HIATUS]
Mei's POV
 
It was time for lunch and we all hurried to the cafeteria. Some of the boys looked like they could eat anything in this instant and the other ones looked like they could eat anything edible and just bigger than a horse.
Unfortunate it was the same food as always. Even then the twelve boys dug in it like they never had eaten something as tasty as that before.
Luhan kept talking to me about all different things and after some time Chanyeol jumped into the conversation too.
We talked about everything from what the different clubs were doing and how my familj was.
Kris sat quietly beside Luhan and listened verry carefully.
I met Suhos’ eyes and he smiled gently towards but then continued talking to Sehun and Tao. 
”Mei-ssi, you don’t mind if I’ll follow you home later?” The words from Chanyeol’s mouth shocked me at first.
I’ve never had anyone over to my house for ages especially not a boy. But he just want to get some friends at this school
I thought in that moment.
”Sure!” I said.
After that we had science and some how Luhan was always there next to me. It was nice to always have him there, and after just a day it felt like we had always been together. I looked at him slightly and blushed as he noticed but kept doing the experiment. We’d just met but I coulden’t imagine a world without him. Class was over and as we walked to the exit Chanyeol ran up to me and said:
”You didn’t forget?”
”Of course I didn’t! But, ehm what do you want to do at my place?” 
”Eat!” He laughed. ”And just hanging, but notning in particular.” Somehow I could’t belive his words for what they were. We took the shortcut home and stopped to buy some ramen before we got home. I closed the door and checked so that Chanyeol didn’t destroy anything. I’m kind of anxious I know but it’s just how I am. 
”So what do you want to do?”
”Hmm, I just want to get to know you better.”
”Okay, you’ll have to start the conversation ’cause I’m not good at socializing. Haha, not at all!”
”You’re ”socializing” now.” He said to me while bending his head to the left. ”Your house is so lovely. Nothing like mine it’s kind of messy and not so, hmm so..?” He couldn’t end the sentence for some reason.
He turned to me and looked me in the eyes. He bent forward and took my cheeks in his hands. He kissed me gently on the mouth. This I didn’t expect, not at all. But yet I blushed.
 
Chanyeol’s POV
 
She tasted so nice and the smell of her. It was all to much for my senses to absorb. She was everything I’ve dreamt of but she could’t become mine, never. Her soul didn’t belong to me. But, I could at least own her mind and body. I will make that mine.
But I will keep dreaming of the day I can take her without hurting her inner soul and her deepest feelings.
 
Mei
 
I said that I’ve never had a boy over to my house, but right now I should say I’ve never had a boy over before who said about two sentences and then kissed me. This shouldn’t be happening even though it felt right I coulden’t explain the deep and dark feeling of doing something wrong in my chest.
I stepped back and let go of his lips. I looked him in the eyes and said: ”Sorry.” as I pushed him out the door. I locked it and slided down it with my back. Then I cried. Why can’t my mind and heart work out. Why can’t they cooperate. 
 
Luhan
 
I was on my way to Mei’s house to give her the worksheet they worked on in school. When I passed the Ramen restaurant he felt his present. Chanyeol. He wasn’t happy, infact not at all. Had something happened. Did he hurt Mei. The panic that rushed into me was so strong. I couldn’t help but running with the heart in my throat straight to her house. Chanyeol sat on the stairs spacing out, he looked kind of depressed.
”What have you done to her?” I asked. Chanyeol looked up straight into my eyes but when he answered he looked to the ground.
”Nothing. She just threw me out.”
”You must have done something?”
” I told you NO, she just don’t want me there. She just want you.”
”What?”
” It’s all my fault. But when I kissed her I saw it, she…”
 
Mei
 
I’ve been so mean to Chanyeol. It wasn’t his fault that her heart was attached to Luhan in some strange way. He loved her but only the thoughts of her mind could return this love. But her heart strangled with the feelings she had towards Luhan. The feelings that told her that she wanted him there to deal with her pain and so that she could cry into his shoulder. To feel the warmth of his breath and to cuddle up in his arms. 
”Mei, Mei!” I looked at the door. Had my feelings gone so far that I heard his vice when I was down.
”Mei let me in!” No, I wasn’t imagine this. It really was Luhan’s voice. I tried to get up and then unlocked the door. 
 
Luhan
 
I dropped the books and took her into my arms. As I hugged her I told her that everything would be fine, ’cause it would. Somehow.
 
Mei
 
His arms were so warm, it was so comfortable to just lie against his chest and cry as he told me everything would be fine, just fine. In that moment I believed him from the bottom of my heart. 
From far away I heard Chanyeol say: ” It’s good that your okay little bear. I’ll be going then, see ya.”
It stinged my heart when I heard his voice. Luhan looked at my face and looked really worried, I wonder why? 
”Come, I’ll take care of you.”
He led me upstairs as if he had been inside my house thousands of times. He led me to my bed and tucked me down and soon after he crawld under the blanket and laid beside me. He put his arms arond me and kissed me on the cheek.
”Sleep.” He said to me. ”Then it will feel much better when you wake up again.” I tried to sleep for some hours but just couldn’t but at some point I closed my eyes and slept.