A First Kiss or An Awkward Memory?

A World Beyond This One?[SEMI- HIATUS]
Mei
 
You woke up and of course Luhan wasn’t there. You swept your gaze over the clock, it was 7 pm.
You put some clothes on and walked down the stairs.
Your parents and two siblings were eating breakfast and as you choosed your cereals your dad said:
 
“Who was that guy who was in your room yesterday?”
“Hmm..?” You said looping up from the package of cereals.
“The guy in YOUR room, who sat and watched you nearly the whole night.” He went silent.
“He said he wanted to see if you were alright.” 
“Ah, ne. That was Luhan. Hes a new friend from school. I didn’t feel well so he followed me home and tucked me down.”
“Oh, sweetie are you alright?” Your mother said a bit to anxiously.
“Yeah, I am thanks to Luhan. He cheered me up.”
“Meimei’s in L-O-V-E!” Your irritating siblings shouted.
“NO! I’M NOT!” You screamd as you blushed.
You ate your breakfast quickly and ran out of the house. You left the house behind and your thoughts went another direction then your body. You went back to reality as you tripped over skateboard. “Hey watch out!” Someone yelled. You were quite familiar with the voice. As you fell he catched me. “Ah, thank you!” “No prob.” He said and as your eyes raised to his face you discovered that it was Sehun you looked straight in the eyes. “Hey, you’re Suho’s friend! Mei was it?” “Mhm, yeah it is. But please don’t refer me just as his friend. I’m Luhan’s and Chanyeol’s friend as well.” “Hmm, didn’t seem like Chanyeol had a too bright time with you yesterday?” he mumbled. “No maby not and I’ll make it up to him somehow. But to the point to what I was saying before I hope to be your friend too.” 
“It depends, if you’re as boring as you seemed I will not.” You blew up your cheeks and pouted. 
 
 
 
Sehun
 
*You was kind of cute when you did things like that. It was fun to tease you too ‘cause you wasn’t the kind of girl that turned into some kind of monster when he did.* Even though everyone said he should stay out of your way he didn’t listen, obviously. He leaned back and gazed into your eyes and and smiled.
 
Chanyeol
 
*I can’t stop thinking about her. How she smiled , how she tasted, her reaction. That reaction. The one that killed his soul. He hurt her so much how could he do that to her. In the short day thet he met her for the first time she stole his heart. But how? That he didn’t know he just knew that she did.*
 
Mei
 
He smiled that smile that you’ve only seen boys smile. The crooked smile that burns into your heart and never let go. You wonder if some of the other boys got that smile too. The other boys, oh wait school. “SCHOOL!” You screamed “We’re gonna be late for school!” You struggled up on your feet and were just about to run when Sehun grabbed your wrist. He jumped on his skateboard and dragged you behind him. *OMG, this aint going to turn out good.* “Don’t worry we’re going to make it in time.” He kicked of and made this whole thing go really fast. You squeezed your arms around him as if you were going to die. *Don’t scream, don’t scream!* Your heart skipped a beat as we stopped at the school gates. “Thank you for the ride.” *If you could call it a ride?* “As I told you before no problem.” “Yeah yeah but still.”
“Morning Mei!” “Suho Oppa! Good morning.”
 
 
 
Chanyeol    
 
*Suho and Oppa didn’t sound right in the same sentence. When did he become her Oppa. I should be her Oppa. I’m the one who loves her from the bottom of my shattered soul. Just look at the way she’s smiling it resembles with an angel’s.* 
 
Mei
 
“I’ll be going then!” “Okay, just let us know when you’re done, I don’t want to lose precious time with you!” Suho shouted back at you. “You’ll be the first to know!” You walked inside the school and went down the hallway as they surrounded you. “Oh no…”
“Oh yes.” One of them said and smirked. “Yeah why so gloomy, we just wanna have some fun with you.” Another one said. The first one took you by your wrist. “Let me go~!” You tried to push away from them.
“Oh no you’re not going anywhere cutie.” “Let her go.” A familiar voice called.
“No.” They said in chanson and smirked. “She belongs to us.” “No she doesn’t.”
“Chanyeol!” You screamd. “If I can’t have her YOU definetly can’t.” He said and glared at them.
“Why should we listen to you anyways?” The one holding you said as he pulled you back towards him.
“Because I’m your worst nightmare.” “Haha, you’re not our worst nightmare! If you were I would’t do this.”
He laughed as he slowly your neck and continued to the back of the ear.
“He’s maby not your worst nightmare, but I AM!” Luhan growled as he run towards you and in a fast move slung his opponent in the wall as he had loosened his grip around your wrist and put you behind him.
You had to take a deep breath as you stared into Luhan’s face and saw all the anger in it.
The soft and beautiful eyes who used to be a safe for laughter and love had turned into furius eyes of hatred.
They were glowing and if you looked closely you could see that they were about to turn into a shade of red.
*What the! How!?* You thought as Luhan eagerly pushed you away from him and Chanyeol caught you in his arms and held you as if you were about to brake any minute now.
Beakhyun came and in an instant he stood beside Luhan and laid a hand on his shoulder.
He shoock his head and said “ No Luhan they don’t deserve it. Besides can’t you see you’re freaking Mei out.”
Luhan lowered his head and said quietly “Mei I’m Sorry if I scared you but I have to do this.”
“Why? Why do you have to?” “Because of you. Only you. I want you to be safe.” He said and you could hear him tear up.
*My little Luhan please don’t cry.* “I understand.” He turned his head towards you in surprise. He smiled gently.
“Thank you Mei.” You melted as you saw that smile. 
 
Luhan
 
“Chanyeol. Take her away from here.” “I will.” He responded. “Now It’s your turn to face my view of F. U. N.” He started to walk towards them.
 
N/A
 
Okay, I’ve been thinking of making this to an YOU story and not a ME story as I keep writing wrong all the time so yeah now it’s an you and not a me story. So I’ll be changing all the chapthers into YOU instead  of ME. Hope you’ll like it.^^