Another Name?

A World Beyond This One?[SEMI- HIATUS]
Mei
 
“Chanyeol! Where are you taking me!?” You asked. “To the others, THEN you’re safe.” He stated. You saw Suho rushing towards you. “SUHO!” You lightly yelled as you teared up and ran into his arms. “Oppa~!” You cried. “Shh, I know, I know. Don’t worry big brothers’s here.” 
 
Kris
 
He looked at you as you cried. *How can this whiny little shrimp be the one?* He scanned you from head to toe and didn’t recognized anything new. He sighed.
 
Mei
 
You looked up on Suho Oppa’s face and he dried your tears.
“Hey, Shrimp you okay?” A deep voice asked. You soon recognized it as Kris. “Yeah, and wait what did you call me?” “Shrimp.” He said. Your face turned red out of anger and you flew up from your place.
You turned your face up at his 180 centimeters and glared.
“You said WHAT?” You could nearly see the smoke comming from your ears.
“Shrimp, do you want me to pronaunce it for you?” You turned silent. “Okay fine.” He said. “ S-H-R-I-M-P. Get it now?” Your eyes turned into straight lines just as big as you could stare at him, mad as you were. You turned around and did a “Hmph!” “Don’t ‘hmph’ me shrimp!” Kris yelled. “Then don’t shrimp me Wu Fan!” You turned around angrily and saw his confused look. “What now?!” “How?” They all stumbled. “Ehh??” You raised an eyebrow. “How did you know gege’s real name?!” Xiumin spit. “Real name??” You wondered. *What do they mean by real name.*
“You know how my real name isn't Suho.” “Yeah?? What about it?” “His isn’t Kris either.” “ You tell me this ‘cause?”
“You just called me Wu Fan!” Kris yelled. “No I didn’t, oh snap I just did didn’t I?” You turned red.
 
Luhan
 
“Hey guys why so moody?” He asked. You looked up at him. As the cry baby he knew you were you’d almost fallen into tears again. “What is it, did someone hurt you?” You went up from the floor and put yourself in his arms and said “Luhan make that freak go away.” then she pointed at Kris. “Duizhang? What have you done now?” “No-nothing!” Kris said shakning his head as a crazy person. “I-it’s her, she knew my real name!” “Haha!” He laughed. *I told you she were the one.* He thought. 
 
Mei
 
“What’s so funny!?” You howled. “He used some freaky magic on me or som kind of telephathy on me to make me know his real name.” “Kekeke.” He laughed. “You cutie it’s you and Kris Duizhang that are funny.” He said a mouthful of laughter. “And” He continued. “ I’m the only one here that is even near to have the power of telepathy!” He smiled gently and gave you a wink. “Come.” He said. “It’s time for lesson.” You looked into his eyes and forget everything. * I’ll never get tired of that loving smile.* 
You grabbed his arm and followed him.