A Bump or a Fall?

A World Beyond This One?[SEMI- HIATUS]

Luhan

(The next day.)

 

I was waiting outside of Mei's house and as I was watching all the small things around me I could tell that Mei had a quite wealthy family. Not that kind that will brag about their fortune.

But the kind that will treat you if you forgot your money to buy a meal and that lives their lives without financial problems.

I gazed around her garden that was stunningly beautiful. Then I heard a voice as the front door clicked open.

 

"Bye mom!"

 

"Bye princess!"

And then I saw Mei walking away from the door.

She then looked up and to my surprice it looked like she was shocked thet I was in front of her.

 

"What are you doing here?"

 

"I came to walk you to school." I said trying not to feel my heart racing from her gaze.

 

"Why?"   'She's so cute.' I thought to myself. '

She didn't seem familliar with a boy walking her to school.' I shrugged an said:

 

"Because I care about you and I want to."

 

She looked at me in surprise as if she didn't belive me when I said so.

 

"Lets go!" I said as I grabbed her by the hand and dragged her with me. 

 

"So witch subjects do you---"

 

SLAM!

 

I bumped into something ahead of me and I went straight to the ground. I felt pain in the back of my head.

 

Everything went black.

 

Mei

 

Luhan ran in front of you and soon you could feel a bump as he ran around the courner. You felt how his body slowly turned around as we were about to fall down.

As we reached the ground you realized that Luhan held you in his arms to protect you. You tried to look up to meet your eyes with Luhan. You struggled as you tried to ask him to release you from his embrace.

You raised your head and when you finally made your way to see his face, you saw the blood on the back of his head and his closed eyes.

'No, no, no, this coulden't be happening. No!' You panicked in your head.

 

"LUHAN!" You screamed on the top of your lungs. 

 

"Mei..." The voice behind you was familiar. "Mei I-I- I am so sorry..." You turned around.

This time without struggeling 'cause yeah you were pissed. How that happened? You didn't know.

You wern't the one to get easily pissed but after that Mr. "I like to call you SHRIMP" made his way into your life (and the fact that it was just two days ago didn't help.) you learned how to get pissed. 

 

"YOU!" you pointed at him. "Do something now or I'll cut your toungue so that you can never ever call me shrimp again! Clear!?"

 

Kris looked in shock at you as you said that but then you decided to do it even worse tothe poor little(or oh so tall) Kris.

 

"And that's not the only thing I will cut off if you don't save him, understood!?"

 

Kris nodded sharply as he soon picked up his phone and dialed a number.

 

Narrators POV'

 

"Lay, I kind of need you now as in right now." But Lay as the dork he was didn't get the situation.

 

"Haha, when did you go head over heels for me Duizhang?!" Lay laughed his of as the other one of the two were having a really hard time.

But in a situation like this Kris put his pokerface on. He was indeed the leader.

 

"No" He said with a hard tone. "It's Luhan he's bleeding and Mei maybe slight affected with bruises and stuff." 

 

"OK, I'll be there. But wait where are you?"

 

"Outside Mei's building, kind of you'll see us when you're here."

 

The phone call ended.

 

"Why did you call Lay?" Mei had overheard the call. "Why did you call him and not the ambulance?"

 

KRIS face when Mei is owning him.

 

 

Kris

 

'She heard the whole conversation, how?'

 

"Yes I heard your whole conversation, but yeah I agree with Lay that first thing you said seemed to be a hookup line..."

 

"Jinjja?!"   'But wait how could she answer my question I didn't think out loud??' I thought in my mind.

 

"Yes you did!" She said quite harsh. 'Ehm there it was again, what's happening here??'

 

"Luhan is bleeding to death that's what's happening!!" She screamed.

 

"Y-You- You can read my thoughts!?" I shouted as my eyes went wide and I stared at her for a long time.