Spying?

A World Beyond This One?[SEMI- HIATUS]

BaekHyun

 

Even though they didn't notice the two had been closely watched by me. It was stunning how she could say such sweet words towards Sehun and to make them sound so real.

"Eavesdropping much?" A deep voice said from behind. I went out from the bushes to stand on my own two feet. Just to feel a little taller in the presence of a giant. Chanyeol stared at me.

" I take your silence as a yes then." Chanyeol said as he smirked just noticeable because of the poor light in the shadows.

"Just as much as you do my friend." I answered my best friends question.

"Beginning to like her, don't you?" 

"Don't get any ideas." I talked back.

"No just theories." I laughed half heartedly to his funny statement. "But for your information I saw her first."

"No you didn't we walked into the classroom at the same time because we were bickering with each other before entering."

"Okay, but I kissed her first."

"Yeah, you did. But that does not stop Luhan does it?"

"No~" He sang in a disappointed tone.

"So why would there be any difficulties for me?" Chanyeol looked away and then he turned his sad gaze to me while it shifted into a competing one.

"We will both play fair and square right?"

"You got it man." I told him and we pumped our fists in the air. Then he walked away and left me alone in the shadows. I turned around to continue my spying but the two of them were gone, Sehun and Mei couldn't be seen anywhere near.

                                                                               ---------------------------------

 

Sehun

 

"Noona?"

"Yes what is it?"

"Can we buy ice cream?"

"Sure." Omo, yeah she said yes. I jumped up and down of happiness. *My noona will buy me ice cream~* I sang in my mind. I took her hand and ran off with her to the nearest  convenience store, where we fortunately found a new opened Ice Cream shop. *I'm so lucky!*

"Mei noona which flavor do you want?"

"Bubble gum or strawberry, you?"

"I would be just fine with melon."

"Okay." She turned around to pay for the Ice cream.

"Where do you want to go?" She asked as she returned and handed my melon ice cream over.

"Hmm, we could go to the park or the aquarium, because it feels like we decided to ditch school."

"Okay, yeah. The latter would do just fine."

                                      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mei

 

We went to the aquarium. In this season many fishes and animals were placed outside even though it was quite chilly.

You felt some chills go down your spine as the wind kept blowing on your bare legs. Sehun turned to you as you placed your arms around your body to protect yourself from the wind.

"Are you freezing?" he asked you with a deep concern on his face.

"Yeah, but it's alright it's just the wind."

"But I can make it better." He said.

Many thoughts passed trough your mind but you ended up asking;

"How?" 

Sehun looked at you as if you were a complete moron without anything in the big head of yours. Then his expression changed to a softer one he continued to gaze at you but slowly reached out in the air and made a move with his fingers as if he were about to grab the air. Abruptly the wind stopped blowing and it was very peaceful around the two of you. Sehun stepped closer to you and bent down to your ear and whispered;

"Just like that noona." 

You looked at him very confused. You couldn't put a finger on what just had happened and how the freaking Krisus it did happened. Sehun took a steady grip around your wrist and began to move forward in a fast pace. 

He dragged you to where the fishes and big aquariums were placed.

"Sehun stop! Where are we going!" Sehun flashed a smile and said;

"I want to show you the greatest fishes noona!" and then he took of with you hanging in his grasp behind him.

 

                                                         -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BaekHyun

 

"Where did they take off? I have to look after them especially Sehun, he can be unpredictable sometimes." I told myself out loud.

'I hate to be this responsible one in the group, maybe I should get someone to help me. Like Kai or Kris they would find them sooner than me. But then again I don't want to be marked as a klutz for loosing Sehun out of my sight because I was the last one to see the two of them...' 

But in the end I decided to call Luhan who told me that I should just wait for them that he trusted Mei, that Sehun would be just fine and then I went to Mei's house. 

I walked past many people with many different faces but none of them were Sehun or Mei. I grew anxious. 'How could something like this happened...?' was not the only question in my head anymore, questions like 'Are they fine?' and 'Where are they?' began to pop up in my mind. If I don't find them soon Kris will kill me and that one's for sure. Then we have Luhan he wouldn't blame me but sure he would get angry at me... 

"What should I do!?" I screamed out loud as I passed the corner and bumped into something. It was two small children than looked exactly like Mei. I stopped for a second before I asked them;

"You two are possibly not siblings to Mei?"

"Do you know mei-mei?" The little girl asked.

"Yes, yes I do."

"Since when?" The tiny boy asked a little bit suspicious. I could tell that either their parents or Mei had learned them to not to talk to strangers and if they did they asked many questions before agreeing to something.

"Ehm since yesterday I think..? Yeah that's when we enrolled to the school and I met Mei in class."

The both of them stared at me as if I were totally wrong. Then the little girl squealed;

"Haha, you shouldn't be joking around so much Baek oppa. But we almost believed you there!"  Me, joking around what??

"Ehm, well but can I have her phone number?"

"Okay, it's ***-*******!"

"Thanks bye kids!"

"Bye Baek hyung/oppa!" They screamed as they run to a house a little further away. As they were gone I turned around to lean against the brick wall behind me. Then I got this chills going down my spine as I recalled how the children said my nickname and how they talked like we knew each other. 'When did I meet them before this and how do they know my name?' this family is really wierd knowing others name before even telling it to them.

I decided to dial the number I got from the twins.

*Deet deet deet* the signals could be heard.

"Annyeong?" Mei's voice could be heard. 

"Mei hi it's Beakhyun where are you?"

"Oh, hi Baek! Ehm, I'm with a friend we're at the aquarium outside town."

"Yeah I know that you are with Sehun but when are you two coming home?"

"Baek how, you don't know Sehun?" 

"What!? Of course I know him why wouldn't I??" 'What is this girl talking about?'

"Oh sorry Baekhyun it's just me who's a little confused or dizzy or whatever. But yeah I'm fine so bye!"

And then she hang up on me.

 

                                                 -------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

A/N:

Okay so first I wanna tell you how sorry I am for not updating anything the past month but I was about to do it last week but due to some blackouts I wasn't able to do so and bla bla bla. This apology could get very long so I'm cutting it short I will try harder from now on to update on a regular basis and to make my chapters not so confusing and short anymore.

I got another chapter on paper so I hope I will copy it soon to my computer and update soon again(In some days or tomorrow maybe). I hope that all of you out there havn't stopped reading my fic and so on. 

I really appriciate all the comments and wall posts I get and I love all of you who sends a friend request. So yeah please anticipate and stay tuned for the upcoming chapters!

Saranghae~~