Save Me?

A World Beyond This One?[SEMI- HIATUS]

Lay

 

*Beep*

 

The call ended abruptly and I hurriedly ran down the stairs from the apartment. Catching my breath as I pressed the door open before me. I couldn't imagine what have happened, I just couldn't. No I didn't want to.

I felt how my sneakers moved smoothly against the ground, fast. Yes my moves were fast, very fast but not as fast as I wanted them to be. I ran around the bushes as Xiumin appeared. I wanted to tell him where I was going but I didn't have the time to. 

 

"Lay, where are you going?" He asked really confused. I figured I should tell him something. But as I was about to my thoughts interrupted. *Luhan is dying, don't.* All I could release from my mouth that was to occupied with breathing heavily was:

 

"Hyung, Luhan, Dying."

 

Xiumin began to run besides me. I figured that he understood the meaning of the three words that slipped from my mouth. Three words that could change everything. Xiumin was more muscular than me even though I was built bigger than him. He sped forward leaving me behind.

 

"Lay!" He yelled. "Lay, just do it!"

 

At first I couldn't get what he was saying. The words 'do it!' didn't have an significant meaning in this moment. I searched my brain or so called database for an meaning but I couldn't find one. I panicked.

 

"Turn!" Xiumin yelled. 

 

And as he did I realized what he meant with the words spoken earlier. I released my soul as I felt my whole being melt together just to reform as the creature I was. I felt the wind blow against me as I increased my speed darting through the city. My speed made me invincible no one sees no one knows, that's what they say.

Soon I felt how Xiumin Hyung was right behind me as we tried to make it to the scene before Luhan Hyung died. As we came to the neighborhood where they were we ran even faster than we had ever done. 

 

Mei

 

You stared at Kris as he declared his thoughts. It couldn't be, no. Never ever could it be as he said. You was not capable to read his mind. Just no. No no no no no no, NO! Or? You did answer everything he asked or stated in his mind or what he thought was his mind. Contrary You did not think so. You heard him very clearly as he 'said' those things. Even though he didn't move his mouth a single time besides to the shape of an 'o'.

 

*Well miss doesn't that mean you can read his mind?* A voice in your head stated.

 

You blanked your mind as you began to study his face. Kris features were very pretty indeed. Not as pretty as Luhans but still. Yes, you thought of Luhan as pretty. Very pretty and handsome, oh so handsome. All of the new boys in class were extremely handsome you confess soon after. How they all met and how so many handsome faces made their way into your school was still a mystery to you. Infact you knew nothing about these pretty faces.

 

*You're so stupid to realize that now Mei...* You said to yourself.

 

"Wh-wh-Who are you guys really..?"

 

You stuttered as you slowly made your way further from Kris still trying to hold Luhan in your arms so that he wouldn't go dying on you. Kris opened his mouth stunned and dumbfounded but he didn't get so say anything until you felt some ones presence. Two creatures running out from the bushes fast.

Creatures known to you as wolves.

They stopped moving when they reached Luhans body. The both wolves staring at you with their silky fur, you were mesmerized but still a tiny bit frightened as they didn't take their eyes of you. One of the wolves' eyes slowly made its way to Luhan's body. 

 

*NO, they can't touch Luhan not until Lay or real help arrives.*

 

"No don't touch him! Shoo~shoo~!"

 

"Mei... It's alright. They won't hurt him..."

 

"Why would it be alright for wolves to touch Luhan?!"

 

"Mei calm down, it's Lay.." Kris whispered.

 

"What!?" You shrieked.

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

A/N: Thank you ALL for subscribing SWEETIES!! I Love YOU ALL so much, KRISus you are amazing!

 

So now a new chap is up. Tomorrow I'll be totally free okay. So an update or a double update coming up the next two days! Anticipate! Yay!^^

 

Please comment, subscribe or become my friend! 

and an Upvote would make my day!

 

Saranghae~~~~~!