Explanation?

A World Beyond This One?[SEMI- HIATUS]
Mei
 
“Luhan.” “Ne?” “Why did you save me?” You looked at him closely from your spot next to him. “Isn’t it obvious?”
“No. You only said that you did it for me but I don’t really get it.” 
“I thought it would be obvious.” He said as he blushed. “But apparently you can’t see when a guy like you.”
“What do you mean?” “I’m in love with you Mei.” You gasped. No one had ever said those words to you before.
You got a cosy feeling in you stomach and you reached out your hand and lingered your fingers into his.
As you did you wished you could do this endlessly.
Luhan looked in your eyes but the bell rang and you couldn’t help but to draw you attention to the teacher instead.
Your first lesson was English which infact you were quite good at.
 
Luhan
 
He was mesmerized by the well pronounced English coming from Mei’s mouth. *Wow, she’s good.* “Where did you learn that?”
“What do you mean?” “That.” He said and pointed at your mouth. “Ah you mean my English?” “Mm, yeah.” You laughed.
“I learnt it when we treated an exchange student at our house. She teached me nearly everything I know, yeah about English that is.”
You laughed again. *I can never get tired of her laugh and her funny comments.* He thought. 
 
 
Mei
 
“Luhan would you mind if I followed you home?” You were just about to pack your things up and go for lunch.
“No, I wouldn’t mind but could the rest of us come too?” “I’ll guess it’s okay, but only if you want them to come.” “Yeah it’s going to be fun.” He said as we entered the cafeteria. 
You waved your hand when you saw the others around the table you normally sit at. You were just about to run up to them when Chanyeol spoke up.
“Your Lunch.” He said with an affectionate smile. You rubbed your neck while showing an OK sign with your fingers. You walked to take your food and then walked to your table. You got to your place and sat down. “Haha, are we so dazzling that you forgot that you got to eat?” Kai smirked.
“Ehm, no…” You said while filling your mouth full of kimchi.
“So what are you guys doing today?” Luhan asked between the spoons. “Nah, nothing in particular.” Sehun answered as the others nodded in agreement. “So you woulden’t mind to meet up at my place after school?” “That would be great hyung!” “Tao, keep your voice down you’re to loud!” Kris said while sighing.
“But ge I’m just happy! Aren’t you happy? Buing-buing!”
 
Kris
 
I coulden’t possibly resist Tao’s aegyeo, it was just that now with that shrimp around I wanted to figure out what was so special about her, you know. For my father.
 
“Kris listen to me, you’re not like normal kids.” “What? what do you mean? How am I not like other kids?”
“Not everybody can do what you can. I didn’t know when I adopted you but I always knew deep inside that you were special.
You will always be special Wu Fan.”
 
The flashback ended and my heart hurt a lot. How coulden’t it. The memories of my dead father remained when he didn’t.
 
“Kris, Kris hello? Calling you back to earth?” “Hyung ireona!” “Ileonaa~~!” 
 
SLAP!
 
“Auch! Who, who did that!?” I yelled. “That would be me.”
 
Mei
 
“That would be me.” You said in a calm voice. “Why!?” Kris heightened his voice even more.
“Because you spaced out and when everyone worried about you you didn’t  reply.” You stated.
“You didn’t have to hit me! You’re so selfish!”
 
Sehun
 
“You didn’t have to hit me! You’re so selfish!” Ouch, that was some hurtful words.
“I-I’m not!” Mei stuttered. I felt so bad for her how could he say that to her. “Yes you are!” Kris yelled again. The next thing I knew was that I stood up and said with a deep voice: “No she’s not, she’s just as worried about you as we are hyung and I hope you understand that now.” I walked out of the cafeteria. I coulden’t stand the situation Kris put both me and Mei in. Couldn’t he just be nice to her. He don’t know her. Not as I do. 
 
Luhan
 
He felt how Sehun stood up really quickly after that Kris did his counterattack. “No she’s not, she’s just as worried about you as we are hyung and I hope you understand that now.” Sehun said.
Luhan could not believe thet the cute, quiet maknae said that. Sehun was always neutral when it came to quarrels within the group. Sehun ah what’s your relationship with Mei?
 
Mei
 
“No she’s not she’s just as worried about you as we are hyung and I hope you understand that now.” His words kept ringing in your head. The he walked out of the cafeteria. Everybody except Luhan stared at you. You looked around and then you looked at the door where Sehun were about to exit. You stood up and yelled: “Sehun ah~!” You ran after him. You went trough the exit and looked around he was nowhere to be seen.
You looked around once again and didn’t find anything new in your surrounding. But you had this feeling that you knew where he’d run of to.
 
Kris
 
“No she’s not, she’s just as worried about you as we are hyung and I hope you understand that now.” After that everything went silent. Mei rushed up in a standing position, yelled “Sehun-ah~~!” and went after him. It was still verry silent. Some of the other students whispered around us. Other just stared. “What are we going to do now, Duizhang?” It was Xiumin who spoke up. “How would I know. They’re the ones that are acting weird.”
“No it’s not hyung.” D.O said. “What do you mean by that?!” I shoot daggers at him. “Cut it!” Suho said. “I’m going after them.”
“No, don’t.” Luhan said. “They should solve this together.”
“Luhan is right, I sense that they somewhat have something hidden in their pasts.” Chanyeol murmured just hear able. “Okay, so lets leave them be. I just hope you right ‘cause if something happens to them I’ll kill the one responsible for this mess.” Suho said as he glared at me. 
“They’ll be fine.” Luhan assured.
 
Mei
 
You walked down the pathway to the rose garden with big trees. You got this familiar feeling thet Sehun  would be there.
You got to the centre of the garden and looked around.
There were these big shaped bushes all over the place and the nice trees that blossomed in this season.
The view was perfect except the young boy sitting under the largest tree crying and looking up in the sky.
“You big big baby.” You mumbled just so that only you could hear.
You squat down next to him. “Sehun ah. Don’t cry.” “I’m not…*sobbing*…*Sigh*… crying.”
He didn’t look at you he just continuously stared up in the sky as if something would happen. “Sehun ah~.” You said with a sweet voice. “Yeah~.” *sob* “What are you looking for in the sky?” *sobbing* “Courage.” You now sat on the ground next to him resting your head on his shoulder.
“Hmm, I didn’t know you could find courage in the sky? What does it look like?” “An outreached hand.” He said. “Ah, neh.” You said while looking up in the sky.
 
Sehun
 
She suddenly stood up. I looked at her in confusion because she stood in the way. The clear skies were covered by her. 
“Sehun ah~!”
 
“Mm…” I murmured. She reached her hand out in front of me and plastered a big smile on her face.
She looked like an angel with her brown hair and big eyes. “Noona.” I took her hand and she helped me up.
Then she led me to the nearest bench and signed me to sit beside her.
 
“Sehun ah, why did you try to find courage?”
 
“I don’t find myself brave enough to apologize to Kris. He’s my hyung after all.” “Sehun ah, you don’t need to apologize to anyone. You only said the truth. 
I do care about Kris, but I don’t know if it’s just as much as you all do. I just care that’s all. So you did nothing wrong.” 
 
“No noona I did everything wrong. It’s all my fault. If I didn’t approach you this morning this wouldn’t have happened.”
 
“ Don’t be ridiculous. It was kind of me who approached you this morning. See it was me who fell from stepping on your skateboard. If you didn’t catch me I would lie in a hospital bed in this moment and I can say that this little quarrel is much more comfortable than lying on a hospital taking unpleasant medication or bleed to death.”
 
“Noona…” I tried to talk but she cut me off.
 
“Shh, I’m trying to be emotional now.” She said. “You know, I was happy when you introduced yourselves to the class that day. It made me laugh when the others in our class didn’t know what to say and when they were left dumbfounded. I was happy when I recognized Suho oppa and when you left amusing statements after everything you all did. I was freaked out by some of you but then I found your actions cute. I was glad because somewhat you all became my friends, not to mention my first friends. I was happy because you all saved me that day. I can’t forget your sweet smile today when you saved me from being late and I can’t forget your sweet words and how you stood up for me today. Even though I haven’t known you all for a long time I grew attached to you and even though I haven’t learnt everything about you I’m still eager to spend more time with you all. I want to know you individually and to know all your own charms and tricks. Because you’re all special to me Sehun.”
 
“Noona..” *sob* “Sehun ah I said don’t cry!” “I can’t stop.” *sob* “When..” *sob* “you say such nice words about us.” “Shh, don’t cry Sehun ah…” You told him while you hugged him tight.