Chapter 1: A Bright Life?

A World Beyond This One?[SEMI- HIATUS]
“Ever since I was little I’ve dreamed of this world a wold not so far from the one we know.
No body knows this of course, to them I’m just that girl. The funny little girl with a great laugh.
But..” I thought. “I have such a fragile mind.” It was all I had time to thing of while spacing out when the teacher said:
 
“Mei, Park Mei?!” She yelled.
“Mm, eh, ne~!” I replied.
“Keep listening Mei, this is going to be intresting for all of you. Especially for you Mei. You may be surprised.”
“Ahh, ne…”
“Is that all you can say? But back to the topic before Mei started to space out from this lesson.” She said. “ We’re having some transfer students this year, guys please come inside.”
 
Then they Walker inside the classroom and everyones eyes looken like they were exploding from the big shock of a great amount of handsomeness in the room. Then I saw a face I kind of recognized.
Suho? I can’t believe this Suho? Is it really Suho?
I suddenly stood up.
“Suho? What are you doing here? I thought you went at…”
He shooked his head and raised a finger to his mouth and said a quiet “ Shh…” I nodded and gave him a wink.
But at that point everybody already stared at me wondering what my problem was, why I knew his name,
why I always was the one getting hints in life or what you should call it.
They thought it were unfair when I also got a bunch of problems in my life.
 
“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Suho. Pleased to meet you.” Suho one guy whos family is involved in
business and friendship with my family and of course we became friends.
 
”Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Kris. Good to see some new people.”
It was a tall guy with dark brown hair and some deep beautiful pair of eyes who talked this time.
He searched the room and looked at everyone in the class.
Now they had finally turened around to look at someone else but me.
Kris had now looked all way through the classroom and he lifted his shoulders  bit then lowered
them and backed in the line of new class members. 
 
”Annyeonghaseyo, My name’s Luhan.”  He said.
Luhan was a cute guy with a baby’s face and his hair was in this blonde colour.
He also scanned the room but he met my eyes and I quickly looked away.
I tried to look at him so he woulden’t notice me.
I saw that he smiled and nodded to Kris in some kind of discrete way.
 
 
After that all the other guys did their presentations, Tao, a quiet guy who’s called himself panda for some reson.
He got this brown-ish hair with some red sparks in it. 
Lay, a guy with a yellow blonde ’nearly a bob hair style’. 
Kai, some hot guy with short brown hair and to much confidence in his body languege.
He really thought he was the iest thing on the planet. 
Xiumin, he seemed like a really reliable guy and he also seemesd really nice. 
One said his name was Do Kyoung Soo, but we should call him D.O. He had dark brown hair and seemd like he didn’t want to talk to much.
Chen had brown stylished hair and a really cute smile.
Baekhyun did his presentation rally fast and it soundet like he said bacon so some began to laugh but it died really quickly. Baekhyun had brown hair in a light shade and he had a scarf as a headband it looked really cool in my opinion.
Sehun, a boy with light blonde hair that nearly looked white. He seemed familiar but I coulden’t put my finger on it.
Where had I seen him before?
 
Then this guy Chanyeol makes a presentation. ” Hi, okay so now you should remember this line or just my name, it’s Chanyeol, and everybode already said all I wanted to say to you, but don't be sad I will talk so much you’ll get overwhelmed! Haha!”
 
Then Luhan screamed: ”I’ll sit next to Suho’s friend!” And he walked straight to the seat beside me. ”Hi! I’m Luhan you are?”
” I’m Mei, Park Mei.” I said and realized that I sounded like James Bond. ” Ehm, I didn’t mean it as if I’m James Bond you know.” I told him and blushed a bit.
”Haha, no prob! Hope we can be friends Ms. Bond!”
”Yeah, that would be nice!” and once again I blushed.