i have some bad news but some good news

Bite Me

alright. bad news first. lets get this out of the way.

as you may have noticed, i have literally not touched this fic since like. summer last year. if you'll recall, i was planning on rewriting the whole thing while Minzy_woogyu was on hiatus. but i got to chapter 7 and have not been able to do anything further.

all in all, im going to be leaving this fic once again. i wanted to at least finish it for you guys but it just feels so disingeuine. im not even really into infinite anymore (i know, i know, blasphemy) so writing a fic that im really not into is not going to produce a good fic for you. it would be at best. and i dont want to give you anything less than my best. this also means that any other fics on this account that are unfinished will be discontinued.

this is where the good news comes in tho! minzy_woogyu is no longer on hiatus! ive asked her if she'd like to finish this on her own. as you know, we'd agreed to co-write it (more like, she was going to write it and i would just edit and change a few things here and there) but instead im going to give her complete control of this fic to do what she pleases with it. and she's planning on finishing it!

it's up to you guys, tho. she obviously wouldnt want to finish this if you dont want her to. so please tell us what your thoughts are! 

i am truly sorry for doing this to you guys. all of you have been just the best so far and im really grateful! 

P.S.

i am bangtan trash (yes i know, most people scoff at this). i've been a bts fan since no more dream (their debut song) back in 2013, but ive only really started writing fics for them this year. if you'd like to follow my bangtan fics (and maybe some seventeen fics, we'll see), then head on over to my ao3 where i'll be more active. i only have 2 fics as of rn (and i warn you, they are rarepairs) but im in the process of a ton of other fics! im doing the bangtan double bingo and the fic exchange so there will be more bts fics to come~

also im still with 7fics if youre into that (got7 fanfic)! 

and as always, you can contact me on my twitter and tumblr! once all of you beautiful readers decide what you want (not finishing the fic or having my lovely co-author finish it) then im pretty much never going to check this account anymore. so you wont be able to contact me here but my twitter and tumblr is where i'll be instead!

 

edit: most people seem to be on board with minzy_woogyu finishing the fic so it shall be so! i hope you'll enjoy her ending. it's going to be fantastic!!